Chapter 11

Natalie's P.O.V

When I woke up the next morning, Chris's side of the bed was empty, and a sloppy written note was left on his pillow.

Nat,

Just wanted to let you know, that I haven't been kidnapped or let me rephrase that adultnapped. I will be filming all day today, and I probably won't be back to the suite until around 7:30 tonight. So, go ahead and visit that Rodeo Drive, or go do whatever girls do for fun in California. By the way, just because I told you to go shopping doesn't mean you should max out my credit card either. I'll call you frequently just to check on you, and please whatever you do, don't get into any trouble.

Love you always, Chris.

Throughout my whole life, I have never and I mean never recieved a letter that adorable. As hasty as my decision was to marry Chris, I had this deep feeling in my heart that I wouldn't regret it. I decided that I would go shopping, but I took his advice and made a decision not to max out his credit card.

I took a really quick shower, and fixed my hair and makeup. When I was finished in the bathroom I picked a pair of jeans, a nice blouse, and a pair of cute Jimmy Choo sandals to wear. Once I was done with my outfit, hair, and makeup, I quickly collected my clutch putting the key-card inside, and made my way out of the suite and towards the elevator.

When I reached the lobby, I made my way over to the front desk. I informed them that I would be taking the car, and that I would need it as soon as possible. About 3 minutes later, the black sedan pulled up, and the driver quickly got out and stood beside the back passenger door. The paparazzi immeadiately surrounded the car, probably hoping that a certain person would be exiting, but little did they know that someone was getting into the car. As soon as I exited the lobby doors, I was surrounded by the paparazzi, each one annoyingly bombarding me with questions about my relationship with Chris.

I completely ignored them, and got into the car. I told the driver my destination, and we were soon on our way. Since it was noon, the traffic was absolutely horrid, and it took us a total of 38 minutes to travel 17 miles. Once I got out the car, I quickly visited the Tom Ford store. Obviously, if I was going to shop in the sun for multiple hours, I would need a pair of nice sunglasses. The pair that I got were black, and they looked like a pair of sunglasses that Jackie-O would wear.

After I had my made my purchase, I put the nice sunglasses on and made my way down the street to the Chanel store. The one and only thing I bought there, was silver metalic colored Chanel handbag. The color was perfect for almost anything, and it was just adorable.

The next shop I went into, was the Ralph Lauren store. Inside, I bought a nice pink and white polka dotted bikini, and two nice paisley blouses.

The next store which I went into, I thought was going to be my final store, but I was wrong. Inside Gucci, I ended up buying a white cocktail dress that came to my knee. The dress had jewels and beads all along the collar and arms of the dress, it was absolutely gorgeous.

After I had gotten into the car, I was watching out the window looking at all of the stores, when a particular store caught my eye. I immeadiately told the driver to park the car and wait until I got out of the store. Inside Valentino, I ended up buying two pairs of shoes that were way to expensive. I bought a pair of black studded ankle boots, and a pair of red studded stilletos.

The drive back to the hotel was not bad at all because it was around 6:30. The traffic was minimal, and we quickly made it back to the hotel. I quickly surpassed the paparazzi waiting around the door, and made my way through the lobby towards the elevator. The elevator ride was quick, and soon enough I was outside of our suite.

When I walked through the door, I heard the shower running. Someone was in room, and Chris wasn't supposed to be here until 7:30. "Chris?" I asked.

"Natalie?" Chris's voice questioned back in a loud tone.

"Yeah, I'm back." I replied.

"Oh, okay." Chris yelled in reply.

Just then I got a bright idea, I would really tease Chris this time. I quickly took my clothes off, and made my way into the huge bathroom. I knocked on the shower door. "Mind if I join you?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Huh?" Chris asked, possibly dumbfounded.

"Yeah, I need a shower, can I join you?" I asked again.

"Yeah, I guess, sure." Chris said stumbling over his words.

I quickly opened the shower door, and quickly stepped in. Chris turned around, and gave me a smile.

What Chris did next was very surprising, and it caught me off guard. Chris quickly pushed me up against the shower wall, and passionately kissed me. I moaned into the kiss, allowing Chris's tongue to invade my mouth. Not to far into the kiss, we both pulled away breathless. Chris gently put his forehead onto mine, and looked deep into my eyes. Chris broke eye contact as he started to leave a trail of kissed up and down my neck, sucking and nipping every now and then. "I'm ready for this...." Chris trailed off, and then added almost breathlessly. "But, the question is are you?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I said as I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Chris once again pushed me up against the wall, and with one quick push was inside of me. Chris thrusted in and out quickly, both of us enjoying this long waited for moment. Soon enough, we were both at our points of release, and we both released together.

The shower was soon over, and we both got out, I grabbed two towels one for my head, and the other for my body. I wrapped the towels around me, and I made my way to the dressing room to pick out a pair of pajamas. I decide on a shear gown that I had just bought a few days before we left, and I made my way back to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom Chris had already put on a pair of boxers, and was brushing his teeth. I brushed my teeth, and dried my hair into natural waves since we weren't going anywhere.

Chris and I made our way to bed, and turned on the t.v. Chris flicked through the channel guide until he found Footloose. We watched the movie, and after it was over quickly drifted off to the sleep.

A/N

Dear Readers,

I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the comments and votes you leave on the story, they really mean a lot to me. I would also like to thank you for helping me reach 1,000 reads, I never thought I would reach 100 reads, let alone 1,000. I'm also still having the contest for the new character in the book, that would be Natalie's best friend, if you're interested all you have to do is comment or message me your name, how old you want to be, and what you want your personality to be.

Thank you!

-XOXO, Nicole.