Chapter 13

Natalie's P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of my cell phone ringing. I quickly picked up the phone, and answered it. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, Sis, how's it going?" Brock asked with an excited like tone.

"Hey, Brock, it's going great."I replied.

"So, when are you coming home?" Brock asked.

"We are actually catching a flight tonight, and we will be home around 8 tomorrow morning." I replied with a matter of fact tone.

"Great, because I want you to meet someone?" Brock stated more as a question.

"Who is this someone?" I asked very interested.

"Her name is Lauren MacKenzie, she's John Farrell's secretary, we met two weeks ago at the Red Sox team meeting." Brock replied.

"Oh, I see..." I said trailing off, knowing right away that Brock liked this girl.

"Yeah, so would you and Chris mind coming to dinner with us?" Brock asked, a hopeful tone in his voice.

"We wouldn't mind at all." I said with a smile on my face.

"Awesome, love you, see you soon!" Brock stated with an excited tone.

"I love you too, Brocky." I said as I hung up the phone.

Almost as soon as I got off the phone, I went and collected all of Chris and I's clothes that were laying around the suite. As I picked up the clothes, I put them it our suitcases, making sure that I didn't leave any of our belongings in the suite.

About an hour later, I had collected all of the dirty clothes and placed them into a our suitcases. Chris still hadn't arrived back at the suite, so I decided to relax in the bedroom, and find a movie to watch on t.v. As I skimmed through the T.V guide I came across a movie I hadn't watched since I was in college.

Once the credits started to roll, I heard the lock on the door click, and the door being opened. I quickly got out of the bed and practically ran to the foyer of the suite. When I reached the foyer, Chris was taking his tennis shoes off, and he was holding a paper bag in one of his hands. Sadly, my curiosity got the best of me, so I asked him what was in the bag. "What's in the bag?" I asked, curious.

"I brought these for you." Chris said, as he handed me the paper bag.

I looked into the bag to find that he had brought me pregnancy tests. "Why did you bring these to me, I'm not pregnant." I stated, anger laced in my voice.

"I just wanted to be sure, and Scarlett had some on hand, so I just brought them for you to take." Chris said with a matter of fact tone.

"You told Scarlett?" I asked, now I was furious. "I'm not pregnant, Chris." I added.

"Prove to me that you aren't, you've been exhausted lately, you've been having weird mood swings, and your overly emotional, I mean you cried during No Strings Attached." Chris stated, clearly convinced that I was.

"Okay, but when it shows that I'm not you owe me big time." I replied with a smirk.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom, one at a time I took both tests. Before the test results could show up, Chris walked into the bathroom. "Have the results shown up yet?" He asked.

"Nope." I replied, starting to get nervous.

About 2 minutes later, we both decided to go ahead and look at the tests. The results on both of the tests were positive. After we both looked at the results, I was immediately engulfed in a hug. "It's gonna be okay." Chris whispered lovingly in my ear.

"What if I'm showing by the wedding?" I asked. "My parents will kill me." I added.

"We'll get married before you start to show." Chris said with a smile.

"That doesn't solve anything, Chris, what happens when I have the baby 5 months after we get married." I replied with a frown.

"Hopefully everyone will be happy that we are having a baby, and not be worried about the due date." Chris said as he finally released me from his arms.

"I hope you're right, but then again I also know how my mother is." I stated with a frown.

"I tend to be right, that is most of the time." Chris said with a grin, as he gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Plus, you should be happy about this, and not worrying about all the things that could go wrong." He added.

"True." I replied.

After finding out that I was pregnant, I tried desperately to call my best friend Hannah, but each time I called it would send me to voice mail. I finally just left her a voice mail that basically said that when we got home in the morning, I wanted to have coffee with her to discuss a few things. 

Finally it was time for us to get to the airport. After collecting our bags, Chris and I made our way out of the suite, and towards the elevator, where we boarded, and rode to the lobby. Once we arrived in the lobby, Chris made his way over to the front desk, and quickly checked us out of the hotel. When the check out was complete, Chris and I made our way to the lobby doors, and got into the black sedan that was waiting to take us to the airport. 

The ride to the airport was short, but by the time we made it there, we had 5 minutes until we had to board our flight. Finally, our flight number was called, and we made our way to board the plane. 

Once again, I slept through the whole entire flight, and I really hated doing that, not only because it left Chris alone with no one to socialize with, but it also meant that I wasn't aware of anything that was going on during the flight. But, on the bright side of things we would finally be back home where we belonged, in Boston.

A/N

Dear Readers,

Once again thank you guys for all the reads, votes, and comments, they all mean so much to me, and they really brighten my day. I'm still having the contest where I am picking out people to have character in my book, I plan on picking two people, and I already have one picked, so if you are interested please message me, or comment your name, the age you would like to be, and the personality you would like to have in the story. 

Thank you!

-XOXO, Nicole.