Chapter 24

Natalie's P.O.V

I woke up to the incessant ringing of my alarm clock, I slammed my hand down on the snooze button, and 5 minutes later, it came right back on. Instead of wasting my time and pressing the snooze button again, I turned the alarm off, and made my way to the shower. I quickly showered, did my makeup, and fixed my hair. Once I was finished, I picked out my outfit, which consisted of a pair of floral leggings, a tunic, and a pair of flats that matched. 

When I was finished, I made my way downstairs. As I passed the living room, I noticed that Chris hadn't left last night, instead he had slept on my uncomfortable couch. I slowly walked over to him not wanting to startle him, and gently nudged his shoulder, "Chris, if you want to you can go get some sleep in my bed?" I stated with a questioning tone. 

"Hmm.." Chris mumbled in reply, clearly not coming out of his sleep state. 

Instead of being cruel and just leaving him there, I left him a quick note telling him where I was going, and a estimated time of when I would be back. I layed it on the coffee table in front of the couch, and made my way to the foyer where I picked up my purse and my keys. 

When I left I quickly called Hannah, she answered soon after it started to ring. "Hey, Nat." Hannah said with her normal tone.

"Are you doing anything right now?" I asked.

"No, why?" She asked in reply.

"Because I have a dress fitting and I want you to come with me." I stated with a hopeful tone to my voice. 

"Yeah sure, pick me up in ten." Hannah said with a laugh.

I drove around Boston for ten minutes, and then pulled up outside of Hannah's apartment, shooting her a quick text. 

Once Hannah got out to the car, we made our way across town to the boutique where I had designed the dress. Hannah and I quickly got out of the car and made our way inside, I told the woman at the desk that I was here for a fitting. The middle aged woman left her post and quickly made her way to the back room. Soon enough she came back with a dress bag, at this moment I could hardly bare the excitement I was feeling. 

Once the lady handed me the the dress bag, Hannah and I walked over to the fitting area. Hannah sat down in the waiting area, and I went inside the fitting room. I unzipped the dress back to see the prettiest dress I had ever seen, it was everything I wanted from this dress. It was black and white, and with some diamond accessories, and some red lipstick the ensemble would be the defintion of classy. I quickly got into the dress, and I was surprised that no tailoring would have to be done, it fit perfectly. I felt like a princess. 

I opened the door to see that Hannah was gone, and in her place was Chris, "What are you doing here?" I asked with frown, clearly not understanding his motives.

"I just wanted to tell you sorry, and admire you in that beautiful dress." Chris said with a cute grin.

"You really know what to tell a girl, huh?" I asked with a laugh.