Chapter 12

Natalie's P.O.V

Today was our last day in Los Angeles. Honestly, I like the town so much, that I don't really want to leave. Los Angeles is a great city, and I feel like that if Chris and I wanted to we could buy a home out here. 

Today, I have to go meet with a wedding planner, her name is Trisha Wood, and she is one of the best wedding planners in the United States. Chris insisted in me meeting with her because he feels like I may be pregnant. Which with all honesty, could be a possibility. I have been suffering from morning sickness for over a week now. 

The car ride to the wedding planner's office was absolutely horrid, there was so much traffic, and we almost got hit twice, talk about scary. When we will pulled into the parking lot, I immeadiatly got out, not even waiting for the driver to open the door for me. I quickly ran to the bathroom, and threw up today's breakfast. After coming out of the bathroom, I informed the woman at the desk about my appointment to meet with Trisha. 

About 10 minutes later, the woman at the desk got up and led me to Trisha's office. The woman knocked, and then opened the door allowing me to go in and sit down. "Trisha should be here in just a moment." The woman said with a smile.

"Okay, thank you." I replied returning her smile.

Not even 5 minutes later, a pretty blonde-haired woman walked in, and quickly sat down at the desk. She typed quickly on her computer, and then looked up at me with a bright smile. "Hi, I'm Trisha Wood, I am a wedding planner out here in California, I like to help people get the best out of their weddings." She stated as she extended her nicely manicured hand for me to shake, to which I obliged.

"I'm Natalie Holt." I greeted with a smile.

"Okay, Ms. Holt, what kind of wedding are you interested in?" Trisha asked, clearly interested.

"I actually want the wedding to be simple yet elegant, and I would like it to be quite soon." I replied.

"Is there any reason that you want it to be so soon, not to pry, but we could plan a better wedding if we had more time?" She asked with a frown.

"In all honesty, I may be pregnant, and I know that my parents wouldn't approve of the wedding if they knew." I replied with a frown.

"Oh..... I see. I'm gonna suggest that we do in May, so I have more time to make your day perfect, May would put at least four months pregnant, therefore you wouldn't be showing and your wedding dress would be in the size that you are now." She stated with a smile.

Trisha typed for a few seconds, and then picked up her desk phone. "Yes, I need to make an appointment for a Miss Natalie Holt, yes I can hold on..."

While she was on hold, I decided to ask her who she was making me an appointment with. "Trisha, who are you making me an appointment with?" I asked, confused.

"Kleinfield Bridal, in New York City." She replied with a smile. "That way your dress can be customized." She added.

Seconds later the person from Kleinfield came back to the phone. "Yes, April 25th would be great, what time?" Trisha asked. "Great, 3 in the afternoon is perfect." She added smiling as she typed the information into her computer.

Seconds later she was off the phone, and asking me more questions. "Okay, there are always Father and Daughter dances, what song are you interested in dancing to?" Trisha asked.

"Actually, I would like my Father and I to dance to Forever Young by Rod Stewart, because he used to sing it to me when I was a little girl." I replied with a smile.

"Great choice, that is one that I always give as a suggestion when people can't choose." Trisha stated, returning my smile.

"Okay now to the serious song, what do you want to dance with Chris to?" She asked, clearly intrigued.

"We thought about either Wild Horses by the Rolling Stones or Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond, but then again I don't really know?" I stated more as a question.

"My husband and I danced to Always by Bon Jovi?" Trisha suggested.

"I love Bon Jovi, and that would be great!" I stated with a genuine smile.

"Now, if you need to be somewhere, you can email me and tell me the type of flowers you want, the color scheme you are interested in, and a list of people I have to send invitations to?" Trisha asked.

"Actually, I can tell you right now, Chris doesn't finish with filming for another hour." I replied.

"Great, let's finish this up." Trisha stated with a genuine smile. "Color scheme?" She added.

"We want the color scheme to be spring colors, mostly greens, blues, purples, and yellows, maybe a little pink here and there." I replied with the same smile.

"Okay, flowers?" Trisha asked looking up, after she had typed the information in.

"I like lillies and carnations." I stated.

"Okay, now for the list of invitations, do you have an estimation of how many people will be there?" Trisha asked.

"Probably around 200-250 people." I replied with a smile.

"Alright, no problem, I can send you the invitations when they are done." She said with a grin.

"Is that all for today?" I asked.

"Yes, but don't forget your appointment at Kleinfield." Trisha said with a smile.

"I won't, thank you so much." I replied.

"No problem, honey." Trisha said with a smile."See you soon!" She then added.

"See you." I said whilst exiting her office.

I got into the black sedan that was waiting outside, and we made our way back to the hotel. 

Once we made it back to the hotel, I went straight to the room. When I got to the room, I made my way to the bedroom, and crashed on the bed exhausted.

A/N

Dear Readers,

Thanks for all the comments and votes, continue with all the great feedback you give me, it really means a lot. 

-XOXO, Nicole.