Prologue

Perth POV

I get to the building where the cast of LBC will officially meet and have our first workshop. I wonder what it will be like. I've only acted in one other drama series before and it wasn't BL. And I'm a main character. I'm Ae. I wonder what my co-star will be like the one who is playing Pete. I just hope we get along. I go into a large room where it looks like everyone is here already. "Hello N'Perth." "Hello P'New." I greet the director politely. "Glad you are here we can officially start in a few minutes." "P'New who is doing to be my co-star?" "You mean your boyfriend in the series?" "Yes sir." "Oh your Pete is over there. Thats Saint." (A/N I have no idea what Saint or Perth was wearing when they first met so for fic purposes let's pretend they are dressed like the are in the pic in the media.) P'New says pointing to a tall male in black and real white skin. I feel my heart skip a beat or two and my breath stops a moment. Wow. Suddenly I freeze. Why am I reacting like this? Do I ...
Suddenly I see him smile in response to what someone has said. My heart skips a few more beats and then suddenly pounds like there is no tomorrow. This hits me hard. I I lllike him. The realization hits me harder than when I realized I liked my ex girlfriend. (A/N I actually have no idea if either of them had girlfriends before but in my story they both did.)

Can I really like a guy so suddenly? So strongly? Not there is anything wrong with liking a guy..its just dangerous in this industry. "N'Saint your Ae is here." P'New says suddenly interrupting my thoughts. And it makes me realize I haven't even blinked while looking at Saint. I blink as Saint looks my way. I can't let him know. He's probably straight. He smiles and I try not to meet his eyes. P'New has me move to meet Saint. We meet halfway in the room. I can feel the others in the room watching us. "Hello I'm Saint. I will be playing Pete." He says nicely. Oh god his voice. "Hh..hello I'm Perth. I um.. Will be playing Ae." I respond. Looking at him without meeting his eyes. "Everyone have a seat. Those of you that's in a couple in the series sit by your partner. We need you all to get used to be close to each other especially those of you those of you that have love scenes." P'New says. Oh god he is mostly talking about Saint and I since we are the main couple in the series. I follow Saint letting him choose a place and we sit down. P'New has us all introduce ourselves with the main actors saying their age. It comes to Saint. "Hello I'm Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana. I'm 19 years old." He says then he turns toward me and I feel everyone's eyes on me. "Hello I'm Perth Tanapon Sukhumpantanasan. I'm 16 years old."
"Aww my in series boyfriend is my Nong." Saint says with a smile. Which continues to make my heart go crazy. "Yes Phi." I say still not looking into his eyes. I pray I'm not turning red right now. The next person takes their turn. A few minutes later the last person finishes and P'New starts to speak again.

"We are going to play some games to get those of you comfortable with your on screen partner those of you that don't have a partner in the series will be playing a different sort of game." P'New talks to those without partners first and explains their game to them. "Now for the couples the first game is simple. When the music plays dance with your partner then whenever the music stops hug. Be as close as you can with the hug. The couple that can handle being the closest wins." What kind of game is this?! P'Saint stands up and holds out his hand to me. My heart pounds but I take it anyway not able to deny his kind gesture. He helps me up and I still avoid his eyes afraid he would be able to see that have a crush in my eyes. I follow him to where the other couples are. P'Plan was already complaining. I'm not surprised. We have met before. Not for a series but we are from the same agency. P'New gets him to shut up and go over to P'Mean. "Also try to improvize your character how would act during the dancing and the hug." P'New says. "Hey Ae." P'Saint says his voice suddenly softer and slightly fem. Its cute but I think I prefer his actual voice. "Oh hey Ai Koon chai." I say and as the music starts I pull P'Saint a little closer to me the way I think Ae would. P'Saint smiles shyly as Pete and we start to dance. Its a silly dance to try to ease the tension. Suddenly the music stops and I pull P'Saint into a hug the way I think Ae would. There is no space between us. Oh please God don't let him hear my heart.

Saint POV
I get caught by surprise when Nong suddenly pulls me to him for the hug. But it does make sense for his character. Ae is the Dom in the relationship between AePete. I wrap my arms around him. And P'New walks around the couples and writes down I guess points. I can tell this kid is shy but he is doing well I think we may win this game. I wonder if thats the reason why he won't meet my eyes. I'm going to keep trying to get him to meet my eyes. I know especially with the series he will have to meet my eyes eventually. The music starts again and we let go to dance. "Ae im having fun on our date." I say having a bit of fun. He blinks a moment. "I was hoping you would Pete." He says with a smile still not meeting my gaze. Boy just look me in the eyes I'm not going to bite. I think looking at his cute smile. Being in a BL drama is going to be interesting for sure.
Later
We ended up winning that first game. Now we are asking preset questions of the other and we have to answer how we think our character will answer. And he is still looking at me without looking me in the eye. Why can't he look me in the eyes? He can meet the eyes of P'Plan and P'Yacht just fine. Its seems like its only with me that he can't meet the eyes I wonder why.
Later day 3 of Workshop.
I come in to see P'New talking to Perth. I stay quiet to not interrupt them. I start to walk away when I hear something that stops me. "Perth its getting ridicules you have to look into N'Saint's eyes. You two play boyfriends." I just stand to the side and pretend not to be listening I'm curious if and how Nong will explain this. I'm glad I'm not the only one that notices this. "I know im sorry I will." "Why haven't you been meeting his eyes." "Umm.. Its just..I'm just.." "Shy?"
"Well its my first BL drama..and my first time being a couple in a series." "I see. Well just take a deep breath and look him in the eyes. If you can't do that you won't be able to do the kiss scenes and love scenes. And you need to be able to do that. Can you or do I need to replace you?" That's a little harsh. The kid is just shy and new to on screen relationship. "No. I can do it. I'm sorry. I will be Ae. I am Ae." "Okay. Maybe you two should exchange contact information so you can get used to talking and being around him." "...Oh..okay." He says. And I walk off.

Not long after I sense him behind me. "Hey P'Saint." He says. I will try to make this easier on him. I turn around. "Hey Nong." I smile and his deep brown eyes meet mine. His gaze is something. "Come on Perth." I say gently taking him and leading him to a place to sit down next to each other. I chat with him a bit about the series even though we barely got the script for episode one. We talk about how we think its going to be. He asks me about my experience with relationships. I tell him I had a girlfriend for 2 years and I will be using that experience for the show even though it will be like im taking on the role of the girl. He says it won't exactly be like that since Pete is a guy. He may be the submissive one in the relationship but he is still a guy. I guess that's true. I ask him if he had any previous relationship that he will use for the series. "I had a girlfriend for almost a year but I won't be using that relationship for the series." He says and I can tell he won't say anymore about it. I wonder what happened there. He seems a bit uncomfortable with the mention of his ex girlfriend. Maybe it ended badly. Maybe she hurt him. I will try not to bring it up again unless he wants to talk about it. "Hey Phi?" "Hmm?" "Can I have your Number and your line account?" "Sure give me your phone." He blinks then takes out his phone and hands it to me. I put in my number and give him my line account information. I also take note of his twitter and Instagram name so I can follow him later. "Here you go." I say handing him back his phone. "Thanks Phi." "No problem Nong." I smile at him and he smiles back.