Ch. 8 Couple Vacation-2

Perth's POV
Where are they? "What's taking them so damn long its been over an hour." Yoon says questioning the same thing I am. "Thats what I'm wandering." "I bet they're up to something." He says. Like what? I wonder. Then they finally show up Jim turns on some music and they start to dance. Both Yoon and I gulp.

(A/N basically they are dancing a two person variation of this.)
Oh my god! I've never seen Saint dance like this before. All these pelvic thrusts are killing me. My eyes never leave him or his body as he dances. I feel a part of me stand up and harden. When the song ends he takes off his shirt and they both join us in the hot tub. I pull him into my lap he gasps and then squeaks when I touch him. I hear another gasp and squeak and I look at the other couple. "I told you im not responsible for my actions when you dance like that in front of me." Yoon tells Jim. He wiggles in Yoon's lap and bites his lip. Suddenly Saint wiggles around on my hard dick. I bite my lip to muffle a moan. I feel like I have no control right now. I reach in his swim trunks to grasp his hardening dick. He gasps and moans a bit. "The lack of control is thanks to the alcohol your welcome." Yoon says. "Huh?" I say starting to stroke Saint my actions hidden in the water since the jets are on. "Baby boy and I spiked your sodas at the karaoke bar. With our ukes' naughtiness its sure to be hot tonight." Yoon says likely doing the same thing to Jim that I'm doing to Saint. I'm guessing since Jim's eyes are closed his face seems flushed and he is biting his lip. Saint puts his hand on top of mine as if to stop me but I don't stop.
The next evening
(A/N dont kill me please)
We get dressed after sharing a steamy shower. This time I took him while in there even though we had two rounds last night after the hot tub incident. When we are dressed we head to Jim and Yoon's room. We knock on the door and they let us in. They bought all kinds of alcohol. They throws us each a beer to each of us. We open it and sit next to each other on the older couple's king size bed. Jim turns on music then he and Yoon sits on their bed with us. "Playlist is brought to you by the curtsey of L." Jim says. "I bet their all having to do with sex." I say. "Actually not all of them. Alot of them are actually just regular love songs." "Surprising." Saint says. "L is good at torching us with fanmade music videos and audio fanfics of us they find on YouTube." Jim says. As we start to drink. "Audio fanfics?" I ask. "Typically smut fanfics. Which are basically sex stories of us with fan made moans." Yoon says. Saint and I look at each other. "Fans/shippers are crazy." He says. "Completely."
Later
We have switched to tequila awhile ago. I don't about them but Saint and I are definitely intoxicated. My thoughts are a bit jumbled but I think Saint is more drunk. Both Saint and Jim get up and dance around to the music. Its a little sexy but a bit more silly then anything. I look at Yoon who is smiling this gummy smile in amusement. "I lobe it when you smile Suga." Jim says. "I know Chim." Yoon says in response. They must have nicknames. The only other thing Saint and I call each other is Son and Pin. We all continue to drink and talk. Some about the mysterious L. The older couple has known L longer. They've known L for nearly two years they had the same reaction to L as we did when L first DM them. Yoon and I stop drinking. But Jim and Saint keep drinking. I take the bottle from Saint's hand. His eyes look unfocused. We are back to sitting on the bed. Suddenly Jim and Saint's mouths meet and they start to kiss. What the hell?! Yoon and I look at each other. Both of us are upset. We look back at our boyfriends. My heart is sinking and it hurts. Then we pull them apart. "I'm going to take him back to our room now." I say. "Good idea. Baby boy is getting a punishment. He probably won't be able to walk tomorrow." I nod and get up. I pull Saint up and he falls against me. I keep him up. "I want you Pin please take me." He says then giggles. I take him from the room. He's too drunk to make love to. He won't remember it. This heart break is only on my end. How can he kiss him when he has me?! I take him into our room and shut and lock the door. I feel the urge to cry. When he grabs his stomach and looks a little green. I lead him into the bathroom and lean him over the toilet where he starts throwing up. He's drunk. He didn't know what he was doing. He wasn't actually cheating I tell myself trying to keep my tears at bay. I rub his back as he trows up. I keep tell myself this while taking care of him. But my heart still acts. I'm afraid of losing him.