Ch.3 Love from afar part 2

Saint's POV
"Perth what are you looking at?" I ask.  "Your lips." "Why?" "I really wish I could kiss you right now." He says his voice suddenly deeper. He is going to be the death of me. "Pin!" I whine. "Yes Son? What can. I. Do. For. You?" He says his voice still deep. Oh god. I'm weak for his turned on voice. "Pin why does your voice sound like that?" "No reason. Just having fun." "Having fun doing what?" "Picturing being pressed up against you. Recreating Ae's punishment scene but with nothing skipped. Kissing you touching you. Thrusting into you. Making it so you can't walk straight for a few days." He says his voice so deep and husky I'm dying. Does he have any idea what he is doing to me right now? I can't help but picture it. Causing a certain part of me to stand in attention. I whimper. "Are you okay Son?" "Do I sound okay Pin?" I say my voice being a bit high pitched giving me away. "Oh god your Voice is so hot right now." He says. "I didn't think it would work." He says softly his voice still deep and husky. "You were trying to get me turned on?" "Just to see if I could. I didnt think I would be able to though. I turned myself on with the mental picture. And your turned on voice made me even harder."  "Why did you think you wouldn't be able to?" "I never really tried before. Not like this on the phone with my voice and mental images." It amazes me how good he is at this kind of stuff despite having so little experience. "I told you, your turned on voice is hot. Plus the mental image was hot too. I'm surprised your ex never told you, your turned on voice is so hot." "I wasn't the only voice she found hot. Son please dont bring that bitch up right now. I want to enjoy myself with you." I wonder what he means by that. I wonder when he will tell me about her. I want to understand what happened and why he hates her so much. "Okay I'm sorry. " "Its okay. Anyway thinking about how I will work your ass so hard you won't be able to walk properly for a few days." He says. Now I am. "What makes you think it will be my ass? It will probably be yours." He gulps. "You said we'll switch so it Will be both of our asses in more than one round."  He says. And I close my eyes pictures the two rounds with us switching. I reach down and grasp myself. I bite my lip as  I play with myself. "Oh god Son are you doing what I think you are doing?" He says his voice so damn deep and husky. I open my eyes as he closes his. "Are you Pin?" I ask my voice still doing its high pitched thing.  "Mhmm." "Yes I'm doing what you think I am." I tell him. He opens his eyes. I got an idea hold on. "Mmhmm." He gets up to do something. Then he comes back and sets up his phone some where so the view is on the bed. He gets on the bed and takes himself out of his pants. "Pin!" I whimper. "Let me see you too Son." He says with that hot as hell deep and husky voice as his. I set up my phone on the night stand and sit on the bed sideways. I take myself out of my pants like he has. "Touch yourself Son but picture my hands instead of your own. I grasp myself but picture him doing it the way he had before. I picture him stroking as I do. I bite my lip. " Let me hear you Son. I want to hear how good it feels." "Will you do the same thing Pin?" "Of course." He says. And I moan it feels good with the mental image. "Does it feel good Pin? My touch." I say doing my best to give him a mental image even though we are literally in two different countries right now. He moans in response. "I'm stroking you faster Pin do you feel it?" I say struggling to think. "Mhmm... I wanna a taste you Son.. Let me taste you." He says with his damn sexy deep and husky Voice. "Taste me! Take me in your hot mouth." "Takes your long.hard. length in my mouth and starts to suck." He says and I picture it. His hot mouth around my length. "I continue to stroke you Even faster.. Licking ..the tip and continuing.." I say still struggling to think. I open my eyes and watch him stroke himself . While picturing me doing so. And im picture him sucking me off. He opens his eyes and watches me. Its strangely erotic watching each other like this. " I use my tongue to lick along your long. Hard. Length. As I suck even harder." He says his voice so deep and husky.

I moan. Feeling build up in my stomach. "I start to suck on your neck as I stroke you." He moans leaning back on his bed. "Fuck my mouth I know you want to Son." "I want to fuck you Pin." He moans loudly at my words. "Then fuck me Son." He says his voice some how even more deep and husky then before. "I grab you throwing you on the bed ass up
Then I grab the lotion and put it on my dick before shoving it in your ass." I say my voice a bit more high pitched then normal. He moans then I moan. "I thrust in and out of your ass while sucking hard on your neck. " Oh Son! Yes yes! I buck back into you pushing you further in me." He says and we are both becoming moaning messes at this point. "I thrust harder into you starting to hit your prostate." I say wandering if he would know what that does. I only know because I looked up sex between two men. He moans loudly and I hope he doesnt wake up his parents. "Yes Son yes right there please don't stop na." So he does know. I wonder when he looked it up. "I thrust harder into your prostatprostate while sucking harder on your neck." I say and he moans more. I look at him on the screen. I wonder if he's close? I am. "Bucks back more into you..enjoying the feeling of you inside me." He says his Voice so deep and husky its driving me to my edge. "I thrust even harder into your prostate as I suck hard on your next making dark hickeys." We both moan loudly. "Son..im close." "Me too.. Cum for me Pin." I decide to watch him as he throws his head back , stroking himself fast and hard. "Oohh Saint!" He cries out as he cums. "Pound into me hard Son." He says and I close my eyes picturing it. Thrusting into him so fast and hard. "Ohh Perth!" I cry out as I cum.