Ch. 6 Birthday and Love

Perth's POV
March 20th, 2019
Its now my 18th birthday. And I haven't been over at Saint's in weeks. We both been busy. Though we have a photoshoot together. It was a promotional photoshoot for season 2 of LBC. We took photos with the other couples of LBC but we also had a few sets of photos just with each other. There is one where we are dressed as our characters where we share a kiss. We were surprised that the photographers suggested it. Up until that point we only had almost kisses. This will make fans/shippers go crazy. L will also love it whenever the picture gets published. I'm allowed to publically announce season 2 today. I see Saint greet my mae(mom). The fans haven't noticed him yet. "Perth will you and Saint be together in any upcoming events." "Well we will be working together soon." I say with a smile. "Making the announcement without me Nong?" He says smirking walking up to me. The fans cheer. "No I was waiting for you Phi." The fans are wondering what we are talking about. Then Saint and I share a hug. "What announcement?" A fan asks. "Ae and Pete will return." Saint says. "In Love by Chance season 2." I say as the love by chance season 2 banner appears on the screen behind us. Fans scream at this. P'New comes up to make an official statement. While Saint takes my hand and interlocks our fingers behind our backs. I notice we are both wearing button up shirts. That's going to be fun to take off later. I mentally shake myself I can't think of that right now.
Later
Saint and I are playing a typical couple game as fanservice for the fans. Now this next one will be a pocky stick game but the difference is one will be doing push ups while eating the pocky sticks. Who comes up with these games I swear. "Who goes first?" P'New asks the fans. Some scream PinSon. Some scream AePete. And like one or two say SonPin. I smirk. And Saint smiles and shakes his head. He lays down on the mat. He sticks a pocky stick in his mouth. And I go over him my hands on either side of his head in push up position. I go down and take a bite of the pocky stick. Getting close to his lips to tease the fans. We eat the stick. And I go back up. He sticks two in his mouth to make it a bit challenging I guess. I go down and make our lips nearly touch to tease him. And I take a bite. He looks at my lips as I lift up turning a bit red. I made him want a kiss. He takes his turn then we go to this next game. This one is going to be a bit more challenging. One passes a piece of plastic to each other with our mouths. Then when the other has it has to go put it on the table. First round Saint has to be the one to suck the piece of plastic off my mouth. I'm handed a piece of plastic and I suck it a bit to make it stay. Then I go over to Saint careful not to make it fall. He sucks on the plastic to get it to transfer to his mouth. First and second time is a success. The third time starts. I go over to him with another piece of plastic on my face. And Saint goes to suck it off my face. Suddenly his mouth meets mine skin to skin. The piece of plastic must have fallen. Fans scream at this. We separate both turning red. P'New just laughs. Was this game designed for accidental kissing? Saint takes pieces of plastic from me some more times then we switch and I take pieces of plastic from him. The piece of plastic falls to the ground on the fourth time and we accidentally kiss again. The fans are seriously going crazy. And Saint and I get more red.

Later
We are now eating a late lunch. We have our own table so fans can watch us eat together I guess. Saint and I our having a light conversation when I remember something I haven't told him. "P'Saint guess what?" "I got into your university." I tell him. And he smiles at me while taking a bite. I smile back. We both have wanted me to get into Saint's Uni. "I'm glad. I knew you could do it. I will be sure to help you study Nong." "In my room please Phi." I smile knowing that fans are able to hear us a bit. He raises an eyebrow at my words. Even though it's not the first time I said it. He then mouths 'Pin tonight I'm loving you.' Making me think of what's going to happen later. 'You better Son.' I mouth back. He gives me a seductive look for a moment before giving me a normal smile since fans are watching us.

Saint's POV
Later
After the fans leave the hall. I help put Perth's gifts in his parents car. While Perth grabs his luggage for our trip tomorrow. He puts his lugguge in the trunk of my car. Then he helps put gifts in his parents car as well. When finished his parents look at us. "Have fun on your trip boys." His dad says. "We will." I say. "Be safe and take care of him Saint." "We'll take care of each other mae(mom)." Perth says. And I bump into his arm. "I didn't mean it that way na." He says and my face heats up. "Okay we will go now. Bye" "Bye boys." "Bye." we say at the same time. Then we head to my car. He gets in the passenger seat. I get into the drivers seat. I lean over and I put his seat belt on for him. I get a notification. I click on it and its a few videos from L.