Ch. 14 The mysterious L and Wedding stuff

Saint's POV
We arrive at California. We get off the plane and look around. How will we know L? We don't know what L looks like. We take off our face masks and hats and put them in our backpacks. Soon we see a sign that says 'Welcome Tanapon and Suppapong.' Perth and mine's legal first names. We walk over there to the person carrying the sign.

The person that I can't tell whether they are male or female smiles at us and puts the sign down

The person that I can't tell whether they are male or female smiles at us and puts the sign down. "Hello." The person says making a heart with their hands.

" The person says making a heart with their hands

"Hello L." Perth and I say at the same time. "Dont take this wrong but are you a boy or a girl?" I ask politely. "You can say I'm both." "Huh?" Perth says vocalizing both of our confusion. "I'm intersex or a Hermaphrodite. Which means I have both parts. Making me both male and female." L says. "Oh." "So you can think of me as either." "So what's your name?" "I was given the name Lucas or Luke. But I also go by Lucia." They say kindly. This is a new concept for me that someone can be born with both parts. "Let's get your luggage from the baggage claim." L says excitedly. "How old are you?" My love asks. "I'm 18." They say. "Oh the same age as me." Perth says. "Yep." "Looks like I have a Nong." I say. "Yes another one. Even though you dont think of your other half as one. Luke says leading the way to the baggage claim. I can't help but think ive seen our fan and friend somewhere before.
Later
Its been about an hour and Yoongi and Jimin's plane is supposed to have landed now. We go over to the area where their plane has arrived and wait for them to come out. We soon see them coming in face masks and hats. We wave them over and the walk over to us. Jimin looks at Luke. "Its you the fan from the six flags amusement park." He says making me realize where I've seen Luke before. "Yes. Its also me L. Nice to meet you officially Mochi and Suga." Luke says with a smile.
Later
We are in Luke's SUV. Perth and I are sitting in the very back. While the Yoonmin couple is sitting in the seats behind Luke. Luke is taking us to the hotel where we will be staying at. My mae(mom) will be coming later in time for the actual wedding. Tomorrow we go get our marriage licenses for the Pastor to sign. This marriage won't however be official be recognized back home yet with the incoming bill it may be soon. Right now in South Korea same sex marriage is not legally recognized yet. Though I have no idea when it might be. It will be hard with our own countries not recognizing the unions. Though with our jobs we can't go public with our relationships and statuses. I really wish we were free. I want to tell the world that you're mine. I think looking at Perth. He catches my gaze and smiles. While taking my hand and holding it in his own. I'm getting lost in his eyes and warm touch. "I swear my ships are realer than my entire existance." I vaguely hear a voice say.
Later
We are all at a restaurant eating a late lunch and early dinner. I had let mae(mom) know that we have arrived safely. We are talking about the schedule. Tomorrow we get the marriage licenses and pick up our wedding suits that we ordered and rented online. Then we will do whatever at the hotel. The next day we take couple wedding photos tradition in both Thailand and Korea. Here wedding photos are taken the day of the wedding. The next day we are going to see a movie. Check on the church and the little banquet hall. Then just relax till my mae and Yoonmin's parents get here. Though I think only their maes(moms) are coming. Then the day after is the double wedding and celebration. We only have two days to use as a bit of a honeymoon. Then we have to go home. I am broken out of my thoughts by Perth's hand on my thigh. I look at him. He smiles at me and sticks a French fry in my mouth. I blink then I eat it. I guess I wasn't really eating my food. I go back to eating. While he is holding one of my hands.
Later
Jimin and I have been practicing a new dance by video chat so now we are going to show our men. Luke says he/she will go rest. We go to the hot tub area like we had before thankfully we are the only ones there. Yoongi and Perth get into the hot tub and Jimin turns on music. And we start dancing the routine that Jimin taught me.