Ch.20 As long as we're together

Perth's POV
Its been a few weeks and we are now on episode 10. Its where AePete take their wedding photos and prepare for their wedding. And TinCan are together now. And are having a date. No and Kla are going to have a love scene. And Tar is needy for Tum and doesn't know what to do about it. Tum wants to help without forcing anything on Tar. Since Tar is afraid of sex. But he is a guy and has needs just like other guys. Though the fans will be seeing the episode where Pete gets raped tonight on Line TV. Right now Saint and I are posing for wedding photos as Ae and Pete. "Cut." The director calls out. "Remember Saint you're wifey and Perth is hubby." P'New says. Making me think of what happened when we had our first kiss. Even if it was scripted. I look at Saint and he blushes a little and I can tell he also thought of when we had our first kiss long before we became official. Saint nods. And we pose again this time its more PinSon or I guess AePete.
Later
After taking a bunch of photos in various poses and in a few different outfits. In like traditional Tai outfits then in suits we move on to the next scene. Where AePete prepare to go to America to get married. We won't actually go to America just make it look like it. Ae pretty much has moved in with Pete at this point. "Do you have your passport krub?" "I'll have my mae(mom) bring it over. It's in her safe." I say and Saint as Pete smiles as he continues packing his suitcase. "Ae krub are you absolutely sure about  this?" He asks feeling insecure. "As sure as I am that your Pete and I'm Ae." I tell him as I reach for his cheeks. I hold onto them and stare into his eyes. "I'm yours and youre mine and I'm never letting you go." I tell him. Making me think of the times I've actually told Saint this. Then gently as scripted I pull him in for a gentle and sweet kiss. He kisses back as he is supposes to. And I have got to be careful. Or else my tongue is going to end up in his hot mouth. This scene ends up taking a few takes since we don't want to give it away that we actually know exactly how to kiss each other to set the mood presented. I know exactly how to kiss him for any mood. To show him love, to shut him up, to get him turned on, etc.. I know what to do. He also knows exactly how to kiss me too.  We go and prepare for the next scene we are in.
Later
Some of the guys are going out to eat and invited Saint and I to go along. We decide to just go since we were both invited. Geez I really think I'm the only one who can't drive.
Later
At the restaurant Saint and I sit next to each other since friends can do that. When we order food Saint orders this meal that has chicken in it. And I order shrimp soup to tease Saint a little bit. "Boy you are addicted to shrimp arent you?" P'Yacht says teasing me. Sounding like his character Pond. "Fucking Pond shut up." Saint says before I can say anything. "Ouch where did this biting Pete come from?" P'Plan asks. "What can I say? I get it from Ae he makes me strong." Saint says playfully in Pete's voice. "Don't you mean Ae krub?" P'Mean says teasing Saint. "Dont tease my Pete." I tell him. "Right Pete belongs to Ae." P'Plan says. "You belong to me too Cantaloupe." P'Mean says to P'Plan with a smirk. It seems like everyone wants to mess around with the ships right now. I look at Saint and he meets my gaze with an amused look in his eyes. Then our food arrives. When the waitresses leave I take Saint's hand under the table and I hold it on his leg. And we eat with one hand. The guys talk about an upcoming event and we do talk to not make it obvious. "Why don't you peel the shrimp for Pete?" P'Yacht says. "Its already peeled Pond!" I say since he keeps acting like his character for whatever reason. "We already know that you actually want to unwrap Pete." P'Plan says being naughty. "And you want to be unwrapped by Tin." I tell him teasing him right back. "Well this confirms who the naughty ones are." P'Title says. "We all knew that." Saint says. "And you know that better than anyone don't you?" P'Yacht says causing both Saint and I to both turn red. That's when the waitress comes back to see if anyone wants to order dessert. And to shamelessly flirt with Saint. I hate that I can't do anything I have to fight not to react like I did in California. But I'm still jealous as hell. He squeezes my hand. "Look I'm flattered but I'm not interested. I'm in a very happy relationship." He says and I feel a bit relived even if he couldn't say who and even if I couldn't claim him. The waitress frowns and walks off with the orders. Saint ordered a dessert to take home before the waitress started flirting with him. The guys keeps trying to get detail out of Saint about who he's with. But he won't say and neither will I.