Ch. 19 Suspicions and Love

A/N sorry it took so long to update this. I was planning some AePete stories. But then MAME said she didn't want us using her characters. So I'm planning to use AO3 site since they actually have an archive for Love by Chance so I will be protected. I just have to figure out how that website works. But I will still publish PerthSaint fics here and other couples. I just plan on writing AePete fics on AO3 once I figure out how that website works. Also if I start PerthSaint oneshots and short story collection like some of my favourite authors on here do. Would any of you read that?

Perth's POV
I sit down to eat at the canteen with Saint. I'm feeling strained. I had two major exams this morning and I will have more in the next couple of days. He has been helping me study which I'm thankful for. I just wish I was as smart as he is. This stuff seems to come so easily to him and I'm just here struggling through it. That on top of always having to control myself in public is so stressful. I would never end it, its just so stressful right now. "Are you okay Nong?" Saint asks even though I know he hates calling me that. I look up from my plate to his concerned eyes. I take a deep breath. He doesn't need to be worried on top of his own stress and worries. "Yeah just thinking about exams." I tell him. And he gives me a look like he somehow knows that's not all. That's the thing about Soulmates since the connection is soul deep they can read you better than everything else. Its the same with me to him. I can tell when he is upset or when the nightmare in his head gets too loud. Or when people get too close and he's uncomfortable. I can tell. I can feel it. And I always feel the need to jump in and protect him. Yes he is a man but I'm so fiercely protective of him. He is my man. I smile at him. "I'm fine Phi dont worry." I tell him and my phone rings. I check it. Its my boss from my agency. "Hello?" I say as I answer it. "Perth I need to talk to you about something. Well actually I need to discuss something with both you and Saint. Since you are attending the same university as him get him to come to." "You want to talk to both of us sir?" I ask. And Saint looks at me wondering what's happening. "Yes get both your asses down here. And dont keep me waiting long. That's all bye." He hangs up. I stare at my phone wondering what this is all about so suddenly. "What is it Perth?" He asks looking worried. "I dont know. All I know is my boss at my agency wants to talk, talk to both of us." "I wonder why?" He says. "I havent a clue but we should go to find out." "Yeah let's go." He says and we pack up our food to eat later. We go to his car. I really need to learn how to drive. Saint and I get in the car and he leans over to put my seatbelt on me then puts on his own. He starts the car and takes off. I watch him idly play with the couple necklace that I am wearing the match to. I know he's anxious. I place a hand on his shoulder. "It will be okay." I tell him gently. "We're in this together right?" He asks suddenly unsure. "Always my Love. Always." I tell him and he gives a small smile.
Later
We are inside the agency and I lead Saint to my boss's door. I feel anxiety radiating off of him. So I take his hand a moment and squeeze it to reassure him. Then I knock on the door. "Come in." My boss says. And I gently let go of my  husband's hand and then we enter. "Aww Perth and Saint come in." He says and both Saint and I greet my boss politely and respectfully. We are then gestured to take a seat. And we sit down in the two seats in front of my bosses desk. "Let's cut to the chance shall we? Perth why did you show up to Saint's solo event. And how did you even know a bout it?" He asks looking at me. "His event was posted about on social media. Its not that hard to find out about each others events. And I went cause I was bored at home so I decided to bother Phi at his event." I tell him. Not saying that I found out from Saint's own mouth about the event. And giving my boss the same story I told the fans at the event. "And why did you turn it into a couple event? Also nothing was scripted since it wasnt planned how do you two act as a couple so well?" My boss asks now looking at Saint. "Fans see us as a couple so it only made since to turn the event into a couple one when Nong showed up. And we can act as a couple so easily cause acting as AePete has given us so much practice. Its not hard to be a couple like because how close we've had to be to be AePete. Besides we dont mind having to provide a little fanservice." He says like he is performing for a camera. But I can tell how he struggled to say that. It hasn't a flat out denial of our relationship but I can see it felt like it. And im intching to wrap my arm around him or at least take his hand but I cant. Stay in control Perth. You got to get a hold of yourself. I tell myself. And my boss looks from me to Saint and back. He suspects something. But thankfully he has no evidence. "I'm not going to pay you for that event. So if you want to get paid get it from his agency Perth." My boss says. And I just shrug. I wasnt thinking of getting paid when I went. I was thinking of making sure my husband was safe. He only had a few staff with him. Its not like how it is with Korean celebrities. They have bodyguards and staff. Besides im always afraid that some crazy fans will get to him like before. And I'm sure not as hell going to let something like that happen to him again. "Alright that will be all boys. As you know the next scheduled couple event is soon. So prepare for that I guess." My boss says and we get up. We say our goodbyes and Saint and I leave  heading to his car. After we are both strapped in,"I'm sorry. Sorry that my actions caused suspicion. " I tell him. "Its fine Perth." He says sincerly. But O feel like its anything but.