Ch. 12 a fanmeet and secret plans

Saint's POV
Its my 21st birthday and I didn't make it an event like last year. I didn't want to pretend to be Perth's brother. I didn't want to hear him all me Phi all day. All I wanted and want is to spend the day with him. Mae(mom) came this morning to drop off cake and gifts. She thankfully didn't stay long. I love my mae(mom) but I just want to be alone with Perth. I told Perth not to give me a gift that he was my gift but he got me one anyway. Its a nice necklace made for a man. Only to reveal he was wearing the same one. It was the first couple item I got from him. I was and am touched by it. He put it on me. Then I took him much like I had the very first time.  It was hot. I do enjoy being top. But there is something about him being top. Him asserting his dominance over me and being dominant in general just drives me crazy. I love it. I look over at him sitting on the couch. Wearing a simple T-shirt and shorts. He is on his phone. I need him to claim me. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Texting L." "Oh what about?" I ask curious. "Its a secret na." He says. What? "I thought we had no secrets Pin." I say suddenly worried that there is something going on between him and L. I know I shouldn't but especially after what happened to me my heart is insecure. "Its not like that Son." He says somehow guessing how I feel. "Its a surprise so I promise you will know about it when the time is right." He says looking up at me. "A surprise? Please tell me Pin." I say. "Nope." He says with a playful grin. Then my phone rings. I check it, its an unknown call. I answer it just in case its work related. "Hello?" "Hey honey miss me?" A womans voice says in a way like they are trying to be seductive. What the hell? "Who is this?" "Its Sunny, Saint Babe." She says . "Who?" "Your girlfriend." She says and I suddenly remember Sunny my ex. I had forgotten all about her. Now she is trying to come back to me probably cause I'm famous now. What a bitch. "Ex girlfriend. I'm not interested I am in a very happy relationship my lover is the best." I tell her. "Better than me?" "You can't even compare. Bye Bitch don't call me again." I say as I hang up just as Perth answers his phone. "Hello who is this?" He says. "How the hell did you get this number bitch?" He says angry. Must be his slutty ex.  "Fuck off! I dont want you. I have a lover that completes me. Go to hell bitch!" He says and I take his phone while sitting on him. I'm straddling him. "Hey bitch he's mine now and I don't share." I say making my voice sound like a girls. "How can you compare to me I know what he likes." She says. Bitch you barely touched him and cheated on him. "No one can love him like I do. No one can touch him like I do." I say still making my voice like a girl's. At the same time. I grasp and he gasps. And he hardens in my hand. I smirk and start stroking him causing him to moan. "Love?" He says his voice deep and husky. "What the hell?!" His ex shrieks in my ear. I stroke him faster causing more moans to come out of his mouth. And he grasps my ass. "He is mine and only mine Bitch Only I can love and please him like this. Now go fuck yourself, I got a man to please." I tell her and hang up his phone. I put his phone on the coffee table. And I rock on him. He moans. "Son what the hell was that?" "That was me claiming you so your ex can fuck herself." I say in my own high pitched turned on voice. "Even though you couldnt do it as  yourself that was still hot as hell." He says. "Thank you Pin. Love me now." "Do you want me to top or bottom?" He asks. "Take me daddy." I say thinking of what Jim calls Yoon. I watch his eyes get darker as he looks at me. "I need the lotion baby boy." He says his deep voice dripping with dominance. "I'll get it." I say getting up and taking off my clothes as I go. Knowing he'll like the view. "Fuck!" I hear him mutter as I enter my room. I smile as I get into the drawer of my night stand and get the new bottle of lotion barely opened today. When I come back he's nude and he flicks his hard dick making it move. "Fuck!" I mutter that huge hard dick was going to be inside me very soon. I go over to him with the lotion. He moves to prep me and I stop him. "Are you sure?" He asks. "Please I just want you inside me Daddy Pin." I say feeling needy. "Put it on your Daddy, Son." He says gesturing towards the lotion. His deep Voice dripping with dominance and I feel myself submitting. I take the lotion and put it all over his dick,stroking him at the same time. He moans and his dick twitches in my hand. "Ride your Daddy, Son." He demands. And I get on him but excited and nervous about the new position. I line my ass up with his dick as I sit down on him. He moans and I gasp. After a moment he says, " Ride as fast as you can handle baby boy." He says. And I start bouncing on him. His hands go on my waist helping to guide my movements. I start to bounce on his dick faster and suddenly he thrusts up as I bounce down on him causing his dick to get thrusted into my prostate. "Daddy." I moan. I start going as fast as I can manage turning us into moaning messes. But I being top earlier is causing me to tire quickly. I try to keep up with the pace that he likes but I feel myself slowing.