Ch. 9 Couple Vacation-3

Perth's POV
I follow Saint's gaze and see Yoon and Jim. "Come on we found some Private rooms we can use for our needs." Yoon says leading the way holding Jim's hand. I wipe my mouth and Saint and I follow them also holding hands. They lead us down a hallway and push us in a room. They go into another room. We hear their door shut and lock. I shut our door and lock it. "We should pray for Jim's ass since he's aways the uke." I say. "Tell me about it. Speaking of which can we switch my ass is still sore." Saint says looking at me. "Of course I dont want to hurt you worse Son." "You're so good to me Pin." He says and then kisses me again and like before it's hard and heated. It doesn't take long for him to find an opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. His tongue battles mine for dominance and I let him win since this is going to be SonPin. Our pelvics hit and I feel his hard on. I moan into his mouth and he starts unbuttoning my shirt without breaking the kiss. When he's done with the buttons he takes it off and drops my shirt. I work to unbutton his shirt. We do have couple shirts and things we just haven't really had the chance to wear them since back home we are a secret hiding behind fanservice. I soon get his shirt off and just drop it. He breaks the kiss and pushes me on the bed that's in here. He unbuttons and then unzips my pants and takes them off. I do the same to his pants from my seated position on the bed. I watch him as he takes off his boxers. He is so sexy. He pushes me further up on the bed. "I want to see your face so I'm going to try a similar position that you had earlier today." "Okay Son." He pulls off my boxers. Saint surprisingly finds lotion on the side table. He moves to prep me. "Just take me Son." "Are you sure?" "Please Son." I say. And he puts the lotion on his big and hard dick.

He lifts me a little and lines himself up with my hole and he enters me. "Ahh!"  I whimper a bit. After a moment or two I move against him pushing him in deeper and he moans. Son starts to thrust in and out of me while he leans over to suck on my neck. He also bites down into my neck causing me to cry out a little. But I don't stop him. I let him mark me. He starts thrusting faster and harder as he marks up my neck. I'm making sounds as I'm feeling the pleasure and pain. After a bit I moan as he thrusts into my prostate. He smiles a bit as he starts pounding into my prostate. I throw my head back as he leans over to  suck on my chest. We hear some painful sounding moans from the next room. So the walls aren't sound proof. Poor Jim. Yoon will likely have to carry him out. I open my eyes as Son looks up at me meeting my gaze. He thrusts into my prostate again fast and hard. I moan loudly loving that he is a bit rough. He looks back down and continues to suck and mark up my chest. We are both all marked up. I love seeing my marks on him. I thrust up as he thrusts into me causing him to hit my prostate causing us both to moan. He stops marking up my chest to breathe. I love seeing the pleasure flushed on his face it really drives me. Especially when I'm top. "Oh Pin I really love you." He says his voice a bit higher pitched then normal. So hot. "I love you more than you know Son." I tell him with my deeper turned on voice. His dick throbs inside me as he thrusts into my sweet spot. Son keeps thrusting at a fast and hard pace. And I feel the familiar tightening in my stomach. I'm close. But before I could say anything he grabs my dick. I gasp. He isn't allowing me to cum yet. Son starts thrusting a bit faster and rougher for a bit then he let's go of my dick. "Cum for me Pin ..I'm cumming too." He says in his hot as hell turned on voice. I love how his voice gets all high pitchy. Its so damn sexy. Son keeps that pace while thrusting into my prostate. "Ooohhh Ssaaaiinntt!" I cry out as I cum on his chest and upper stomach. "Oohhh Ppperrtthh!" He cries out and I feel him cum deep inside me. It seem like he only screams when I'm seme and I make him. That's interesting. He slides out of me then lays down next to me as we try to catch our breaths. He pulls me to him and we hold each other.
Later
We dressed in a hurry. We go out to meet Yoon and Jim. "No screaming this time." Yoon says with a smirk looking at me. As if I didn't do my job as a lover. "I topped this time." Saint says putting his arm on my shoulder. I lean into him. "Did you now? I guess you only scream when he makes you scream. " Well..I-i g-guess." Saint says awkwardly. I wrap my arm around his waist. Yoon chuckles and we leave the club. Saint and I both text L. Letting L know how it was at the club. I was sure to also mentioned that my boyfriend was sexually assualted and I wanted to kill that person. "You two got dressed in a hurry." "What makes you say that?" Saint asks Yoon. "You are wearing each others shirts." "How can you tell their couple shirts." I say. "Yours was dark green and his was black. Now your wearing black and he's wearing green." He says. And Saint and I look at each other. We couldnt tell the colors of the shirts in the dark club.