Ch. 1 Kisses

A/N I've only seen short clips of the fanmeeting in Korea so I don't exactly know what happened when. This is just how I picture it with what I know happened. Like the prologue I will alternate between Perth's and Saint's POV. I will start with Saint's POV since that's who's POV the prologue ended on enjoy.

I am standing backstage dressed as Pete. I look over at Perth preparing himself dressed as Ae. I know he is excited but also nervous since he missed practice since he was sick. I'm sure he will do fine. We both come a long way from our workshop days. He was a shy boy who couldn't even look me in the eyes to the naughty boy he can be sometimes. Like the time he touched my ass at a fanmeet. I'm sure he has feelings for me all those times he was caught looking at me or staring at my lips can't be coincidence. I have feelings for him too. Just took me a while to realise it. I continue watching Perth. Even though I call you Nong I can't really think of you as Nong. He is only 17 but damn if he only knew the things I want to do with him..to him. I wonder how much teasing he can handle before he does something. I wonder what he would do. I'm going to find out. Perth you won't know what hit you. I smile and we head off to go on stage.
Later
We are sitting down in chairs on stage I give a flirty smile to Perth then I get asked to do 3 sets of aneyo (A/N I forgot how to spell basically cute poses in koreanwell he is always saying I'm cute let's get cute. I make my first pose knowing Perth is watching me. I wish I can see his face right now. I make my second pose. Fans are cheering. I make my third pose then sit normally. I look at Perth he is looking at my lips before meeting my gaze. I wonder if he wants a kiss like some fans on Instagram say. A very vocal fan is BLfanshipper22 (A/N made up) that fan always seems to notice how we are together and always says how our eyes don't lie. The only thing I know about the fan/shipper is that they are an international fan. They comment in English not just on stuff that Perth and I post but stuff other fans post that we are tagged in. Even though we get a billion notifications from stuff fans tag us in we do actually check out a lot when we have time. And I swear fans/shippers notice a lot. Especially BLfanshipper22. That fan/shipper even watches some of our lives especially when we are in one together. They don't comment a lot sense I can tell they don't speak Thai.  But they make significant comments in English. They watch our body language and how we talk to each other even if they don't understand they seem to be able to sense the truth. Its both interesting and worrisome. I put my focus back on Perth and the audience and answer questions. P'Plan and P'Mean also answer questions. People ship them too and not just their onscreen characters TinCan. They are so not a couple. They are friends I guess. But they are obviously not as close as Perth and I. Another thing that fan/shipper has noticed. After the questions we set up for a game. Where one person in each couple gets lipstick put on and they will get twirled around then they have to kiss their partner's hand. Psh. I wish it was on the lips. Even though MeanPlan would hate that.

They have Perth and I go first. We have to do rock paper scissors. The loser will get lipstick put on. Perth and I look at each other then do the game. I win. I smile at Perth teasingly. And he gives an awkward smile. "I will put it on for Nong." I say. And they let me. I am given the lipstick and Perth still smiles at me awkwardly. I prepare the lipstick and they put on some kiss music. To tease the fans. But its also helping me tease Perth. He isn't making it easy for me to put on. So I open my mouth showing him what I want him to do. He opens his mouth and I put the lipstick on him. I give the lipstick back to the staff. Perth goes to stand over with P'Mean and P'Plan. He bends down and P'Mean twirls him around. Saying one in English multiple times before saying two. Oh you bullying my hubby I will get you back. Then he pushed off towards me and he goes to me dizzy his lips meet my hand as I catch him making sure he doesn't fall down. Once he is steady on his feet I show off the back of my hand to the audience. We are told that the lipstick can't really be seen so I hold up my hand to Perth to kiss again and he does. And I show it off proudly. Perth and I go off to the side while MeanPlan figure out who has to wear the lipstick. Turns out its P'Mean. Its interestingly how both the semes in the series have to wear the lipstick. P'Plan puts it on for him while that same kiss song plays. P'Mean comes over to Perth and I. And I'm already ready to avenge Perth and he seems to want to help. But P'Plan seems to catch on and doesn't let Perth help me. He pushes Perth away and goes to stand where I did earlier. I say one. But I say two multiple times making the audience laugh. And then P'Mean goes over to P'Plan and kisses the palm of his hand.