Ch.18 Known Soulmates and a Sinister scheme

A/N Hello my lovely readers I thought I would give you all a little PerthSaint Valentines day gift. In the form of another chapter. I hope you all enjoy. Don't be afraid to comment🤗

Perth's POVIt's been a few weeks since we had to film that rape scene

Perth's POV
It's been a few weeks since we had to film that rape scene. Episode 1 has already aired on Line TV. And Luke ia currently waiting for the links with English subs to show up. It's hard for them not knowing Thai. Though they mentioned they were trying to learn. Saint  had finished helping me with my homework and went to the kitchen to make dinner. I finished my homework now I'm studying something else. History on my Previous life as Niran. He really did exist and fall in love with an enemy Princess named Achara. They had a forbidden love in the 1460's. I had to actually go to the library to find documents and historical records from back then. I had P'Big take me to the library when Saint had a big exam a few days ago. As Niran I was older. I wonder why as Perth I am younger. I wonder why. I have remembered more than the initial memories I had in a dream. I've started to remember things while I'm awake. Like him laughing would turn into him as Achara laughing. And I even remembered marrying her. The ceremony was secret. And what I know from looking over the documents is their relationship was discovered a few months after that. "Love?" Saint says poking his head in the room. "Yes Angel?" "Dinners ready." He says with a smile. I swear I love his light. "I'm coming." I tell him and he goes back into the other room. I pack up my research and put it away. I've really got to learn how to cook so he's not always the one cooking. I've already been learning how to clean up around the house. So he doesn't have to be the househusband. I just want it to be even in all areas of our relationship. I go out and meet Saint. I help him set the table. Really we both eat alot. Though I probably do eat a bit more.
Later
Saint and I are relaxing and watching TV. "Perth?" "Yes my love?" I say turning to him and he looks at me nervously. Suddenly I'm somewhere else. I'm some time else.

Perth's POV of Niran's POV
I look around and I'm in a wooded cell. "Love?" I look up from my seated position to see Achara. "My Angel how are you?" Niran has me say since I'm him. "Honey there is something I have to tell you." She says nervously. "What is it? You know you can tell me anything Achara." "I'm expecting." She says and I look at her tilting my head. It seems I'm just an observer in this memory. "Expecting? Expecting what?" Niran has me say. "A baby Niran." She says. And I look from her beautiful face to her still small stomach. "Your baby love im sure of it." She says. "I never thought otherwise my angel." I'm made to tell her and I hold onto her through the wooded bars of the cell. "I'm scared I don't know what Phoo and Phi Cháy are planning to do." "Dont worry no matter what they do I will still love you. Even if I die I will just live again and love you all over again." I'm made to tell her.