Chapter Four.

-[]-

A week later...

-

Levy sighed as her concentrated gaze scanned the page. Consuming it's contents with her eager mind. Gajeel sat beside her, a bored expression on his face.

"You nearly done there shrimp?" Gajeel questions gruffly. Impatience getting the better of him.

"I haven't found anything" Levy sighs before shutting the book frustratedly,  standing up from the library chair.

"What you up to now? Another book? Don't push yourself too hard" Gajeel sighs, resisting the urge to laugh seeing Levy attempting to grab a book from a high shelf.

"Here you shrimp."

Levy gave him a smile, despite the nickname and scanned the book once more. A frown of disapproval appearing upon he features.

"No luck?"

"No..." Levy sighed.

"Maybe we should go ask salamander what the creepy dude said about those damn charms?" Gajeel suggests. Levy nods enthusiastically.

"I was thinking more along the lines of Lucy or Erza...Or both but that works too" Levy more, before taking Gajeel's hand causing his to blush slightly.

-

"Hey Lu-chan!" Levy greets, walking up to team Natsu's table.

"Huh where the Gray?"

"Not a clue" Lucy admits before turning to Natsu.

"Hey Natsu, where's Gray?"

"Doing that dammed research again! He found loads about them charms last time and for some stupid reason he's going for round two. And apparently I don't have a brain! If I have fire for my brain he has a massive ice cube!" Natsu rants. Which catches back Levy's and Gajeel's attention.

"He actually managed to find information? We've been looking for ages and found nothing!"

"Well I've known Gray for a long time and he's more resourceful than you may think" Erza finally speaks up.

"Oh yeah! He has this book...It's got a weird golden design on it. Has loads of stuff about the charms not there used. For some reason the librarian said he could keep it" Natsu shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly.

"If you could get it off him it would be great as the book is stealing my cuddles and I don't like that" Natsu complains. Lucy facepalms at his response.

"And I thought you was being mature for once..."

"Flamebrain mature? What planet are you on?" Gray comments, startling the small group.

"The one where I break your neck" Gajeel snaps. Gray just continues smirking before placing a heavy golden book on the table.

"I heard majority of the conservation. Found out quite a lot actually" Gray admits, before sliding it to Levy.

"Oh thanks!" Levy nods responds before opening the book. A small smile dances across her lips before she shuts the cover once more.

"Oh perfect!"

"I'll carry that for you shrimp."

"Oh my life- How many times have I said it? My name is Levy! L-E-V-Y. I don't believe the name 'shrimp' is on my birth certificate" Levy sighs.

"Okay...Shrimp."

Gajeel laughs loudly at Levy's facial expression before walking away.

"I'll put this in the library."

"Thanks guys" Levy thanks before wondering off. The book now on her mind as she made her way to the library.

-[]-

Sting sighed, as he managed the large stack of papers on his desk.

'Sometimes...Being a guild master is boring.'

It had been around two years since Mating season and Sting and Rogue we're happier than ever. The whole of the Sabertooth guild had been very supportive of their relationship which lifted a huge weight off their shoulders. Rogue raised his eyes brow at his mate's distant presence.

"Something bothering you?" Rogue questions quietly.

Sting shakes his head before grinning at Rogue
.
"Yeah! I was just thinking about you know...Everything that's happened."

"I'm a positive way I presume?" Rogue asks with a small smile.

"You had a large smile on your face."

"Yeah" Sting responds, before his face moulds into one of a serious expression.

"What's a matter?"

"Rogue...We need to go to Fairy Tail immediately"

-[]-