Chapter Fourteen.

A/n: Hello! Another update, I'm on a roll! XD.

Anyway, here's a lot Chendy for you guys! This chapter is well, just Chendy. So if you like, you can skip this chapter (although I can't imagine anyone who can! Chendy is adorable). Nothing serious happens in this chapter, but the beginning of courting. 😏

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy!

P.S-

I almost forgot, I'm considering creating a new Gratsu story. Let me know if you like the sound of it, I'll have a little extract below:

Gray sighed as he opened the guild hall. Openly being greeted by an flying table (which seemed to be much more welcoming at that current moment than the rest of the guild) as they battle between one another ferociously. Gray shook his head before making his way over to the bar, greeting Mira with an lazily wave.

"Hello Gray!" Mira smiled warmly, Gray hesitantly smiled back - which came out more of a strained smirk rather than a smile- before rubbing his head sheepishly.

"Sorry."

"You know, you should try and enjoy yourself more" Mira states nonchalantly as she cleaned a glass. Gray rolled his eyes lazily slouching on the counter.

"Easier said than done."

Gray suddenly ducked, narrowly dodging a flying table aimed at the nape of the neck.

"Fight me popsicle!" Natsu yelled grinning ear from ear as he tackled Gray to the ground. Gray groaned.

"I have no energy for this flamebrain get off."

"Not until you fight me!" Natsu declared. Gray raised an eyebrow in question yet did not receive the answer he so required.

"Yeah, whatever" he responded with a shrug.

'What could the fire breather possibly want now?'

"That's it! Fire drago-"

"Natsu!" Erza yelled. Her dominating tone echoing around the guild resulting in large amounts of terrified to pause mid-battle.

"Gray for once- Has no intention of fighting you therefore stop trying to initiate conflict!" Erza demands. Mira giggles.

"I never thought I'd see the day Gray doesn't want to fight."

"Shut up" Gray grumbles grumpily. Pushing Natsu off his causing a groan to emerge from the said dragon slayer.

"Oi! Watch who you're pushing stripper!"

"What did Erza just say Natsu?" Lucy sighs taking a seat beside the bar. A small smile on her face.

"What's got you so sentimental?" Gray raises an eyebrow questioningly. A mischievous glint appears in Lucy's eyes making those around them gulp (including Gray).

"Well-"

"No" Gray interrupts full well knowing what her tone implies.

"Whatever you're going to ask no."

"Oh come on you don't even know what I was going to say!" Lucy complains.

Natsy stares at the two of them frustratedly.

"What have I missed?"

"Maybe if you were doing that thing called listening then-"