Tagged... (Again).

Okay, so, I've been tagged... By...
Ta-Da! @TheSourPower
So, I will do the standard procedure. You don't have to read this of course, and the Stingue chapter is on the way soon. Don't worry, just thought I'd do my part; ya' know?

Okay, I've done the two things. ^-^ Considering I was tagged yesterday was it? And I've posted the rules above in the photo. For the third thing, ten facts about myself?

1) I've just started watching Toyko Ghoul, and Death Note. Both great anime's by the way, you should check them out!

2) I've recently taken a liking to Ichigo Kurosaki's character, from Bleach. ^-^

3) I've recently went on holiday, I was meant to go for a week, but it was drastically shortened by an illness.

4) I'm taking part in Dreame's female empowerment writing competition with a new original story.  I might post it upon Wattpad too, so it you're interested, you can maybe check it out!

5) My favourite Fairy Tail Character is Gray.

6) My favourite ship from Fairy Tail is Gratsu.

7) I can't decide who I like better from Naruto, Gaara or Kakashi. Both are absolutely awesome characters.

8) I'm an English Fanatic. 😂

9) I really enjoy watching Doctor Who, and my favourite Characters are the Master Regenerations, and the tenth Doctor.

10) Big hunger games fan. ^-^

GraceLestrange LeapingSky Utstargirl7
Gaming_Crystal3099  _RueFullbuster_ Layla-Chan13 LaylatheFairy121314 LaylatheFairy129 _MysticMisses_ kittycat4661 Mira_the_shipper1 PrinceofFairiesNatsu puppylovekitty Villian_Ixuku Villian_Izuku DanaelaFrancois Moon_Goddess7A

(All above are some very fantastic people, all original and great in there own ways).

YellowMeerkat
RiddleMeHiddles
101_classified
hanlovespasta
lilipanini
WolfTamer13
Lilkittxns
AskingFallenKilljoys

(These guys I have picked out as incredible authors. They write amazing stories, and I felt like they deserved recognition).

BBCDoctorWho
thefanfictionawards
thefictionawards
TheWattys

(Important Wattpad Profiles. ^)

And that is 28 all together. Sorry for anyone who didn't want to be tagged, let me know, and I won't tag you again in the future.

Put a title? Not sure what that means, but I'm guessing that means the title for the chapter?

Tell a joke...

J) Why did the author not update their story?

A) They were caught in the upside down. (If you get that reference, you're amazing).

A spoiler? Hmmm... I don't want to ruin one of my stories. But I will say this:

What appears to be case, isn't the full story. There a layer underneath. And that does for two of my stories. That's a clue.