Chapter Six.

A/n: Oh my life! Sorry but this gif for Stingue is too good

A/n: Oh my life! Sorry but this gif for Stingue is too good. XD. I love how even after the they've got caught fighting their eyes meet again... And the position of Rogue's hand. I believe Stingue is a ship we all can agree on. Who doesn't like Stingue? Well...I suppose those who enjoy shipping Lucy with the two. I never understand Sting x Lucy or Rogue x Lucy but those who do,I'll leave you to it!

-

"So...These charms are way more superior than I expected" Makarov mused, before leaning back in his chair pulling a small wooden box out of his draw before placing it on the desk in front of them.

"Huh?" Sting questions, before meeting Makarov's gaze.

"These are the charms my boy."

Sting's eyes widen before opening the box. Seeing that indeed, the charms were in the small box. Rogue leaned over his shoulder, resting his head once he was satisfied with his viewpoint. Sting however had no reaction (considering the two were quite used to as Yukino put it 'invading' each other's personal 'bubble.')

"They are quite peculiar" Rogue comments, eyeing the charms suspiciously. Sting nods but says nothing more.

"So...What are you planning on doing with them?"

"Well...I asked Levy if she would do some reason but it seems Gray knows a vast amount about these charms compared to Levy. Which is surprising to say the least" Makarov explains.

"Gray? That is very ironic" Rogue thinks out loud.

"Indeed, would you like me to call him in?"

"If you could" Sting responds. Makarov leaves the room shortly after causing Rogue to send him a scolding look.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Manners" Rogue sighs. Sting nods sheepishly.

"Yeah you're right...But Gray? Wow" Sting responds, his voice revealing an surprised tone towards the end.

"I suppose he's always been one full of surprises."

Shortly after Gray walks in Makarov trailing in behind him.

"So let me get this straight for a moment" Gray speaks up. Both of the sweat drop slightly at the fact he hasn't even greeted them. However it is just like him to put business over his social life.

"You want me to explain as much as I can factually about these charms?" Gray questions.

"Yes please" Rogue responds.

"Well-" Gray was soon interrupted by a loud tone which echoed around the halls.

"Sting, Rogue hey!" Natsu grins excitedly running into the room.

Gray sighed before continuing. "Anyway the key thing about the charms are-"

"What are you talking about?" Natsu questions.

"Do me a favor?" Gray asks Natsu who was beside him.

"Sure!"

"Shut up" Gray states before turning his attention to the two dragon slayers.

"Hey!" Natsu yelled.

"The charms don't just rely on the dragon slayer alone. But also the mate of the dragon slayer" Gray begins.

"Woah...Seriously?" Sting questions.

"Yeah, as far as that goes the stronger the bond between the two the more powerful the charms are. The charms increase magical stores, attacks, defenses. It's like never ending dragon force without the physical changes" Gray explains.  "However I'm sure you know that's a bit too good to be true." 

All of the dragon slayers stare at him in surprise.

"It's that powerful huh?" Sting questions absentmindedly.

"Both the mate and the dragon slayer wear one of the charms each charm supports the dragon slayer specifically. For example the one me and Natsu would have to wear is the orange one in the design of a flame. It also has effects for the mate but not as superior. For some reason 'the dragon slayer protects the mate' seems to be an enjoyable concept" Gray rolls his eyes.

"Woah are you Gray?" Sting questions. Rogue sighs before shaking his head. 

"Of course he is."

"That's because we do need to protect you!" Natsu grins cheekily.

"Oi! Don't get over confident" Gray comments before lightly hitting Natsu on the head.

"How many times have I saved you in battle?"

"Pffft! I've saved you more!" Natsu counters.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah!"

Sting and Rogue stare at them while Makarov laughs.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail."

Rogue chuckled nervously.

"Still as bad as they were before they mated?" Sting questions.

"Yep!" Natsu responds happily.

"Really?" Sting asks uncertainly.

"Yeah, they're a lot less violent now though we just squabble. It's our thing" Gray admits honestly.

"Hey you okay stripper?"

"I'm fine. Just...Worried" Gray responds distractedly.

"About what?"

"The charms. They take a long time to work and take a big event where you bond is officially strong enough to handle the charms to acquire their power. Seems risky to me but I also know my...Father mentioned them before" Gray responds hesitantly. Natsu stared at him of the mention of Gray's father.

"Silver...Am I right?" Natsu asks slowly. "Why would he know about the charms?"

"You want the honest answer?" Gray replies.

"Yes we do" Rogue nods in confirmation.

"My father research Zeref and...E.N.D very thoroughly. It was his goal... No offense Natsu. He must of came across them when researching Zeref and that worries me."

Makarov gaze hardens.

"...That's why you had a natural hatred to the charms!" Natsu comments, realization appearing on his features. "And they interested you as you're my mate...Makes sense."

"Are you ill Natsu?"

Makarov stares worriedly before turning to them:

"I don't know a lot about these charms. However you are prohibited to use them."

-