Chapter Ten.

A/n: Hey! I never managed to released the Stingue Valentine's Day chapter. It's not completely finished but let me know if you guys would like me to finish it and release it regardless that Valentine's day has finished! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

-[]-

Carla quickly flew over the small town of Magnolia worry consuming her, pushing her small body as much as possible to reach the guild in the shortest amount of possible.

'Come on children...Be safe.'

Carla finally reaches the guild hall. her breathing coming out as ragged short breathes as she uses the last of her strength to push the doors open, Revealing the rest of the rowdy guild.

"Stop!"

The guild in engulfed in silence, staring at the small exceed. The small exceed (despite her strong exterior) had a clear expression of concern on her features. Her sweat covering her fur like a winter coat and her eyes wide with panic.

"Carla? Is everything okay?" Lucy questions worriedly. Pushing her self up from Erza's lap -where she was previously sitting comfortably- before approaching the said exceed. Kneeling down beside her.

"No! Wendy and Cheila were being attacked!" Carla exclaims. Erza's expression immediately darkens.

"Lead the way" she commands in her usual authoritative tone. Lucy nods determinedly, before turning back to Carla. The guild with numerous reassuring glancing from the pair return to the rowdy selves.

"Right."

-[]-

Wendy wipes the remaining sweat from her forehead before giving giving Cheila a tired smile. Cheila -despite her exhaustion- shared the same tired smile. Breathing a silent breathe of relief upon seeing Erza, Lucy and Carla approach them from the other side of the street.

"Wendy, Carla are you okay?" Lucy questioner worriedly, quickly checking the two of them for any injures. Wendy giggles breathlessly.

"Yeah we're just tired" Wendy admits before standing releasing her hands from her knees and slowly standing up in a more secure position. Erza breathes a breath of relief before granting a small smile.

"I'm glad the two of you are in operating in an standard manner. Now let's get you two home- Oh and some strawberry cheesecake wouldn't hurt would it?"

Lucy laughs before shaking her head.

"I don't see why."

Cheila and Wendy both share a look before fits of laughter escape their lips. Carla shakes her head with a small smile on her face.

"Child I was so worried!" Carla scolds.

"I'm very sorry Carla" Wendy apologies sincerely. Cheila nods before following Wendy's previous actions intwining their hands eagerly with a small grin upon her features.

"Home?"

"Home."

-[]-

Sting and Rogue finally reached their old apartment in the Fairy Tail Hill's boy dormitories. Taking the old key out of his pocket Rogue slowly turns the key the soft click of the door echoing around the empty hall. Sting grins excitedly.

"I can't believe how long it's been since we've been here."

Rogue smiles a small smile before raising his brow questioning.

"Remember our confession here?"

Sting laughs causing a warm sensation to flood Rogue's chest.

"Yeah I do. It was probably the least romantic way ever but it was...Us" Sting smiles. Reliving the memory exploring the depths of his mind. Rogue shrugs casually.

"I'm not sure, I'd say it was quite the confession."

Grasping the door handle and opening the door. Offering his hand to Sting. Sting rose an eyebrow questioningly his took his mate's hand. The two walking in the small apartment hand in hand.

"Why do I feel like we're a married couple moving into or first home?" Sting questions.

"Way to kill the mood" Rogue comments, smirking.

"Wait- Where's Frosch And Lector?" Sting questions suddenly.

"Do you not remember them leaving with Gajeel on that short mission due to a rumour of the town surrounding Sabertooth?" Rogue responds causing Sting to pause.

"...Oh yeah."

"And you wonder why I keep the wallet and not you" Rogue laughs.

"Awwww come on no fair!" Sting complains.

"I'm not that bad"

"Sure" Rogue rolls his eyes, making his way to the kitchen counter. Sting makes his way to the window ready to draw the curtains before pausing mid action.

"...Sting?" Rogue questions, sensing Sting's unusual behaviour. His eyes widening when seeing the black shadow engulfed figure drawn to their window.

"Sting slowly step back" Rogue whispers. Sting nods, slowly stepping back.

Yet none of the two couldn't predict the shadow ferociously smashing through the apartment window. The small shattered fragments decorating the apartment floor.

"Sting!"

-[]-

A/n: Ahhhh I'm sorry for the cliff hanger!