Chapter Five.

A/n: I haven't done this in a while eh?

Oh wow i'm currently/ planning on collaborating with two fantastic writers! At the moment I am writing a story with WolfTamer13 called 'The Dreyers' and me and YellowMeerkat and planning to write a story together!

I'm so lucky to get these opportunities...However I wonder...

Do you think you guys will see a clear difference when reading the story. Be able to tell who's written what? Curiosity is a very difficult thing to figure out isn't it?

-[]-

Cheila grinned excitedly as she made her way towards the Fairy Tail guild. So excited to see her mate once more! Despite the fact she saw her two days ago... Ignoring that fact she continued to skip merrily down the oath. Fully aware of the strange presence behind her. Analyzing her every move...

-[]-

"Come on Rogue! I need you to come with me" Sting yells before grabbing his hand and pulling him not to forcefully along with him. Rogue stares at him in surprise. The seemingly concerned guild master now overflowed with worry.

"Sting what's a matter?" Rogue questions, quickly grasping Frosch and Lector along the way.

"Somethings a-matter with Sting!" Lector cries.

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch agrees. Rogue has a serious expression plastered upon his features as the four (two dragon slayers and the two exceeds) arrive at the train station.

"Don't worry I'll explain along the way" Sting reassures.

-

"Okay... explain now" Rogue demands.

"Alright" Sting sighs, running a hand through his hair frustratedly.

"I needed to explain anyway...No I want to tell you" Sting reassures before beginning to explain.

"There's a legend...Regarding dragon slayers. It states that there are a set of charms created every time someone becomes a dragon slayer. Both artificially and physically taught by a dragon. No one has been able to figure why two of these charms are created... But I've received a letter stating Fairy Tail has these said charms in their possession. We've been asked to come over for a while while they examine their purposes and the effect they have on us" Sting stars, taking a glance at Rogue who seemed to be consuming the information he had been given. Sting resisted the urge to smile at Rogue's relaxed but concentrated expression but his serious impression remained on his features.

"Ah...But that doesn't you urgency" Rogue nods, before giving Sting a curious look.

"What is the reason behind that?"

"Well I remember a conservation I had with Weisslogia (the name of Sting's dragon in case you don't know. I'm you guys do though!) before" Sting continues making Rogue's eyes widen.

"Weisslogia? You rarely mention him...This must be serious" Rogue murmurs to himself.

"Yeah he said if the time comes the charms are discovered, take action...Whatever that means" Sting grumbles to himself.

Rogue stares at him nervously before sighing.

"Fairy Tail it is then."

-[]-

Cheila excitedly burst the doors open before running up behind Wendy (who was comfortably sitting on a bar stool).

"Wen!" Cheila exclaimed before colliding with Wendy causing both of them to tumble to the ground.

"Cheila you must be more careful" Carla scolds in a motherly fashion. Cheila just giggles before snuggling towards Wendy's warmth.

"It's so good to see you!"

Wendy smiles, before lightly pushing Cheila off her and giving her a hug.

"Yeah...Me too."

"Woah... Okay. You too are pretty serious" Laxus grumbles from the bar seat beside them. Wendy just shrugs her shoulders. a small giggle escaping her lips.

"Yeah I guess."

"You don;t know half of it. Every time I look at them late at evening I worry about interrupting a kissing session" Carla rolls her eyes. A scarlet red colour immediately engulfs Wendy's face.

"Carla!"

Cheila laughs at Carla's comment, a light blush dusting her cheeks.

"I wouldn't go that far...But we are quite close" Cheila comments, Wendy nods in agreement, her blush dying down from it's almost impossible red hue.

"How are you and Freed?" Cheila questions curiously.

"You mean relationship wise?"

"Yeah..."

"Well...Pretty strong I suppose? I mean we're happy together so that's referred to as strong right?"

Wendy and Cheila giggle. "Did you do anything romantically recently?"

"I don't really know why you're so interested but I made him pancakes this morning? Oh and I laugh at this you know Freed's favorite ice cream flavour is chocolate mint?"

"What's so funny?"

"Links to Freed's hair colour...Well partly but you get what I mean and his Dark Ecriture magic" Laxus explains.

"Oh yeah!"

The sound of the guild doors echo around the guild hall, abruptly stopping their conservation to see the two Sabertooth dragon slayers in the guild entrance.

"Where's Master Makavrov? I need to speak to him."

-[]-