FrAxus Valentines Special:

Requested by @revel_ii and @Yasanwoah I bring you..,the FraXus Valentines Special! I hope you like it! Remaining ships:

-Chendy

-Stingue

-Erlu

-Gale

-

-[]-

Freed sighed as he made he way out of the guild. The next morning sending waves of uncertainty to wash over him. It was Valentines Day, and certainly not one of Laxus's best days.

The first Valentine's day the lightning dragon slayer and the young tune mage shared was...Quite the scene. Freed particularly remembering the interesting choice of restaurant which ended up being burnt down by a certain dragon slayer due to Gray quote on quote: 'Being a stupid stripper.' On top of that, there seemed to be a sense of nervousness and awkwardness Freed just could not shake off the entire date.

The second Valentine's Day they shared was a walk through the park. Which once more ended badly when Laxus ended up being the least romantic as humanly possible due to embarrassment - Laxus had never been one for romance and certainly without the drama of the fire and ice duo he seemed to be left bare footed in the romance. Freed also particularly remembered the awkward expression upon his face causing him to chuckle. Let's just say Freed didn't have high expectations this year...As he didn't any year to be exact. Despite that, he loved the lightning dragon slayer and that's all what matter to him. Freed looked up at the incoming stars in the clear night sky, a small smile of his face before making his way home. Tomorrow certainly would be an interesting day. Little did the said dragon slayer know Freed has a little surprise of his own.

-[]-

"God dammit Bixslow! Get your stupid puppets out of here. I'm planning for Valentine's Day not a puppet show!" Laxus yells, anger flooding him.

"Puppet show yeah!" Bixslow yells.

"Puppet show puppet show!" His 'babies' as he addresses them mimics. Laxus sighs, putting his face in his hands.

"You do not help in the slightest."

"Do you know who your talking about? He's hopeless with romance then again, aren't all boys?" Evergreen scoffs.

"And women are very knowledgable about romance huh?" Laxus raises an eye brow lazily, not having enough energy to deal with Evergreen's egotistical comments.

"Oh yes we're! I'm so glad you've took notice" Evergreen states happily. Laxus rolls his eyes but continues the conversation begrudgingly.

"So...Where would you say would he best for me to take Freed?"

Evergreen pauses for a moment before a sly smirk dancing across her lips.

"Oh? Well I'd say...Your house."

"What? How is that romantic?" Laxus questions, staring at Evergreen in confusion.

"It doesn't have to be to most romantic thing in the universe to be enjoyable Laxus! Stay at your house, have some dinner even if it's ordered and a movie. Instead of trying to over do it and resulting in a disastrous Valentines day. See, didn't I tell you we're just the best?"

"You know what? That's not a half bad idea" Laxus murmurs.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Evergreen demands harshly. Laxus simply ignores her before smirking.

"I think I've finally got an idea."

-

Laxus let's out a small breath before 'calmly' knocking upon the door.

"Coming!" Freed yells, his voice echoing around the halls.

'Come on Laxus it's not like you have never been on a date with Freed before. He's your mate for heaven sake!'

"Laxus! How wonderful to see you!" Freed greets excitedly.

"Err...Yeah. Anyway I was wondering if you would like to come to mine you know...For the night?"

Freed stares at him before a glint appears him his eyes.

'Uh...Oh.'

"Yes! I will pack my bags immediately!"

"T-That's not quite necess-" the slam of Freed's porch door interrupting him.

"-He's gone." Laxus sighs, shaking his head yet a small smile deceives his irritated exterior.

'He can be so childish sometimes'

Freed emerges from the depths of the hall way carrying a surprisingly small bag with him.

"Well then, let's go" Freed comments excitedly before grasping Laxus's hand and dragging him out of his porch.

'But he's mine.'

-[]-

"So Laxus, tell me what convinced you to bring me here on this fine day?" Freed questions, as Laxus unlocks his front door nervously.

"Well it's Valentine's Day and every other year I've messed it up so I suppose I'm trying the casual approach?" Laxus answers, his lack of confidence resulting in his response to turn into a gradual question.

"You could organise the worse date in the history of date's and I would still enjoy it Laxus" Freed responds honestly. A small blush dusts Laxus's cheeks (much to Laxus's displeasure) at his statement, and shortly after the familiar click of the lock consumed the two. Laxus, thankful for the newly found distraction, opens the door. Holding it open as Freed enters his home. Putting the keys of the side Laxus turns around. Locking Freed's lips in his with an simple yet passionate kiss.

"Trust me when I say this, I won't mess this one up" Laxus reassures. Leaving Freed in a daze just beside the front door.

'I'm sure you won't' Freed smiles to himself before joining Laxus on the sofa.

-[]-

'Love is like lightning,
and your maturity is signalled by the extent
to which you can accept the dangers of the power and beauty of love.'

'