Chapter Seven.

A/n: I finally got an update out for you guys. I apologies for the long wait. I hope it's worth it. ^-^

Thanks for sticking with me!

-[]-

"Bit harsh isn't it?" Gray grumbles.

"What? This could be revolutionary!" Sting yells.

"And it could be a disaster" Rogue sighs, Makarov keeps his concentrated gaze upon the charms before responding:

"Exactly right."

Gray shrugs his shoulders carelessly. "Oh well, maybe we should just train to get stronger?" Gray comments sarcastically.

"Stupid stripper, but these charms would need training to use properly anyway" Natsu groans. Gray glared at him before shaking his head.

"Whatever. It's not like we can use them anyway."

Rogue stood beside Sting. Uncertainty flooding his features.

'Why would Sting's dragon warn them of the charms if they are as Gray described?'

"I don't understand-"

"You don't need to understand. You just have to listen for once in your life" Gray snaps.

Sting's casual gaze soon turns into a glare.

"Hey! No need to be all grumpy with me."

"That wasn't quite necessary" Rogue agrees. Gray sighs.

"Sorry. My farther is a sore subject."

"We know by now" Natsu comments. Gray nods before continuing.

"Regardless of how rude I am-"

"Ha! You just admitted it" Natsu interrupts.

"-We need to do more research on these charms. How are they linked to Zeref and...My father in some senses" Gray continues.

"You must not use these charms at any point. Do you understand?" Makarov questions sternly.

"Y-Yeah..." Sting trails off.

"Good. Now I'll put these away and I'll let you return to what you were doing."

Shortly after that Makarov walked away, the small box containing the charms journeying with him.

Rogue stares uncertainly at the charms before turning to Sting.

"Right, what do you want to do now?"

"Could you stay here for a little bit? I discovered something I didn't want to tell Master" Gray admits quietly.

"Huh?"

"The charms can also operate on hatred towards someone. It's unlikely for someone to have someone they hate that much their charms activate but if Master heard this those charms would be long gone. Probably the other side of the planet gone" Gray warns.

"...I see" Rogue nods slowly.

"I don't see why we can't use them! Imagine all the power we would have" Natsu complains.

"Imagine all the trouble that would cause" Gray rolls his eyes.

"Trouble is my middle name" Natsu grins excitedly. The dragon slayer duo share a knowing look. The same thought captivating both the dragon slayers and the ice-make mage's mind:

'Oh no.'

-

Cheila sighed contently as she rested her head upon Wendy's shoulder. Wendy giggles before resting her head upon her mate's comfortably.

"...Hey Wen?" Cheila calls out uncertainty lacing his tone.

"Mhm?"

"This sounds silly-"

"Nothing you way will sound silly Shell" Wendy reassures. Cheila smiles happily before continuing;

"-But I feel like there's someone...Watching us?"  Cheila gulps nervously. Wendy visibly stiffens, before draping her arm around Cheila's waist protectively.

"...I know what you mean." Cheila blushes, a like pink blush flooding her features.

"W-Wen...A-Are you okay?"

Wendy smiles reassuringly and nods, before releasing her hold around Cheila waist.

"Just...Instincts" Wendy responds hesitantly.

"Wait...Don't tell me!" Cheila exclaims, causing Wendy to giggle.

"Oh Shell..."

"So it's when Mating season happened two years ago. Almost like it has anniversary..." Cheila trails off uncertainly.

"Even though I'm mated to the best girl in the world I may add" Wendy grins before continuing; "I can still have a few lingering effects once in a while. I'm not sure why though..."

"I'm sure it's nothing Wen!" Cheila reassures. Wendy nods slowly.

'I really hope it is nothing Shell, but something tells me otherwise.'

-[]-

Freed sighed, as Laxus and Freed made they way back to the guild. Their hands untwined casually as they make their way down the streets. Not being able to ignore the sensation of eyes watching their every move.

"...Laxus...Can you feel it?"

"Yes I can too" Laxus replies sternly, his free hand wrapping securely around Freed's waist. Freed blushes, but silently prepares himself for the battle to come. Catching movement within the corner of his eye.

"And I know one thing. It will not be a pretty sight with the mood I'm in right now" Laxus grumbles.

"Mess with my mate and you won't be able to use those magic tricks of yours again" Laxus growled at the emerging shadow. Hidden in the depths of the street. Just as quick as the shadow appeared, it dissipated within the shadows. Leaving no trace of their presence behind.

"We need to let the master know. Quickly"