SODAPOP- all boys are the same

Nothing was as bad as this at the moment. Grant, the boy who I have been nuts about for the past month was telling me things I really didn't care to hear. Things like; I had a wet dream about you last night. And spoiler alert Grant, that's not a thing any girl with a shred of respect for herself wants to hear.

Already bummed and looking for some trouble I headed to the DX to bother Sodapop and Steve. The bells on the door jingled as I walked inside.

"Hey man," Dallas greeted as he flipped through a -not suitable for younger audiences- magazine.

Ugh, what is it with boys and pornography. It's like they're addicted.

"Whatever," I mumbled while grabbing a coke and popping two quarters into the cash register Soda was standing behind.

"What's wrong Brooklyn?" Soda asked frowning.

"My boyfriends a 'boy' and I hate it!" I hissed before taking a sip of my fizzy drink.

Dally smirked and walked over to me and soda. I knew what was coming next.

"Dallas Winston I swear you make a comment about me being into girls I will shove this bottle so far down your throat you will be pissing carbonation for months." I waved the bottle around as I threatened him.

"Well, what do you mean he's a boy," soda asked giving me his undivided attention.

"He's addicted to porn and always making comments about how sexy I am. He keeps trying to get me to have sex with him when I really don't want to. Not to mention he keeps putting his hand on my thigh when I tell him to stop, but today he went too far. He actually groped me in front of the whole school and then made up lies about how i am in bed, WHICH WE'VE NEVER HAD SEX!!" I yelled.

"Wait, you haven't put out?" Dally asked.

I rolled my eyes and punched Dally in the chest, "I swear all boys are the same!"

soda frowned down at the money he was now sorting, "Not all boys are like Grant and Dal. I never pressured Sandy or talked about her disrespectfully."

Come to think about it I never had heard him ever talk about him and his girlfriend having sex, unlike the other greasers. We only know that they had sex because Johnny walked in on them doing it. In fact, Sandy was the one who gossiped about how Soda was in bed and what all they did. According to her, he was great, but that didn't stop her from sleeping with some other guy and getting knocked up.

I watched as soda shrugged his DX shirt off and threw his classic flannel on. His motions seemed slower and he looked upset.

"Of course you didn't soda, you're an angel," I said kissing his cheek.

"Not so much an angel," he said hurrying towards the door, "because I'm about to go break Grant's neck." he ran out of the DX and dally very conveniently pointed out that Grant was stopped getting gas and talking to Steve.

"Soda NO!" I took off sprinting outside only to see soda on top of Grant and he was practically beating him to death.

This would have been enjoyable if it was soc on grease, but this was grease on grease and soda was going to spark a big fight between us and Tim Shepards unit.

"Get off of him please Soda," I begged. I watching in horror as Grant's blood splattered the concrete. "Your gonna kill him!"

Soda grabbed the collar of Grant's shirt and pulled his face up to his. He was squeezing it so hard his knuckles turned white.

"You ever so much as give her a suggestive look again I won't let her hold me back. You'll be dead," He growled before pushing Grant back down to the ground.

Grant got up slowly and uneasy, cussed, then got in his car and drove away. I'm surprised he didn't wreck on his way out to be honest with you, both of his eyes were swollen shut.

"Sodapop Curtis if you ever do that again I will have your head on a stick!" I hit soda in the arm and he just gave me a shit-eating grin.

"I think you owe soda at least a kiss," Steve snickered. I saw what he was getting at, he was being Soda's wingman.

"You better watch it, man," dally laughed, "That was pretty suggestive, soda might rock your shit."

I stuck my tongue out at dally and thanked Soda.

As we were walking back inside I linked my arm in soda's and asked, "Can I exchange that kiss for a date? if you're lucky you might get both."

Soda just nodded and smirked.