*VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE AS TO WHERE IVE BEEN*

So some of you might have noticed i broke my promise of updating every other day. That's because I have had the scariest two weeks of my life.

What started as what we thought was a sinus infection turned into a pulled neck muscle, then that turned into possible meningitis, but none of these were accurate. What the problem, and what was causing major pain in my neck and giving me a throbbing headache was the blood clots forming in my brain.

Yes i know it sounds scary, and yes it is scary, and it's a big deal. However, It would have been a bigger (potentially more deadly) deal if the doctors hadn't found the clots when they did.

Now for my age brain clotting is very rate, usually clots happen in an arm or a leg, which made this even more dangerous. but let me say this... LADIES CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTORS ABOUT YOUR BIRTH CONTROL because as far as we know they believe the estrogen in my pills has caused this.

Before you guys are like "ooooo she's having sexy time oooo". no i'm not. while the pills are given the kind of misleading name, they are used for other things.

I for one, use them to regulate my period and help control the cramping. Some girls need this because our cramps can get so bad that we will pass out. That's okay, nothing to be ashamed of girls.

Now as of how i'm currently doing, I'm out of the hospital after a long, boring, stabby stay I can proudly say I am free. As far as we know. Aside from the numerous follow up appointments and blood thinner shots my Momma has to give me at home... oh yeah and the swelling-reducing pills they are making me take. Other than that... i'm fine! I'm alive! I didn't pull a Johnny!!

I know I made you all a promise to update every other day but I hope you guys can understand for a while that will be something that isn't a first priority for me. looking down to type for long periods of time makes my head start to hurt because of the amount of pressure and swelling i've got going on in there.

I know I'm letting you guys down and I feel horrible, but you guys are awesome and I know you'll understand.

Laying in a hospital bed forEVER gave me time to think about "wHaT wOuLd ThE bOyS dO If ThEy WeRe HeRe?!"

Maybe Dally could punch the nurse, who insisted on scraping my brain to test for COVID 19 even though I showed ZERO symptoms, in the face. But, you guys will get the answer to that question soon. And you better believe I'm watching the outsiders SO many times while I'm bed ridden.

I love you guys.

Stay Gold and healthy!

Veronica