DALLY- A Real...ish Date

(You guys are real needy... so here have part three. IF ANY OF YOU WANT A PART FOUR I SWEAR I AM JUST GONNA TURN IT INTO A SEPARATE FAN FICTION YOU HEAR ME!!! I'm realizing as I'm typing you guys might like that... but let's see how this goes...)

It took a total of three hours to get my Mom and Dad to calm down once they came home a couple days later. They came home late at night and walked into my room, where I was sitting on my bed reading. I was still bruised pretty bad and it was pretty obvious I was gonna have some scars. Not only physical because I caught myself flinching when my Mom went to hug me. 

I had waited until Dad left to tell her about who did it, who saved me, and who took care of me while they were gone. She cried, not because I was involved with Dallas. I knew she would understand a lot better than dad would have, she didn't like Dallas, but she didn't yell at me or threaten him like Dad would of. 

No, She cried because she said "You're beauty, it's gone" before exiting my room to go unpack her suitcase leaving me alone on my bed. 

That hurt me harder than any blow I took a couple days. I didn't think I looked that bad. Sure I was bruised, but not much else to alter my face. Dally said the cut on my cheek probably wouldn't scar, but my stomach would. 

Staring into the mirror I slapped some powder on, hissing as the brush made contact with my bruises. I needed to try to look pretty for Mom. Beauty is all she's ever cared about. But why does that matter. When she came home I wanted her to tell me everything was going to be okay, but instead she called me ugly. 

Tears collected in my eyes and I wiped them away. I grabbed Dally's black jacket off my bed-he left it here yesterday when he came to check on me- and threw it on before storming down the stairs. I couldn't get out of here fast enough. 

My car sputtered and I slapped the dashboard. Immediately it started and I whipped out of the driveway, making my way to Buck's bar. I knew Dally would be there, Johnny told me awhile back that's basically where he lives.  I'd never been inside myself and I have to admit I sat inside my car for a couple of minutes working up the courage. 

Bars weren't my scene, and I wasn't sure what type of people I'd meet in here. Nonetheless I turned my engine off and walked inside. I spotted Sodapop from across the bar and he nodded a hello. I made my way over to him, weaving in and out of people. 

"Where's Dally?" I yelled over the loud buzz of the radio and chatter of people around. 

"Try the drive in with Johnny and Pony!" he yelled back. 

I thanked him and turned to leave, running into a man's chest. He made a sultry comment and grabbed a hold off my wrist. Swiftly I kicked him in the shin and hurried outside to my car. I glanced behind me to see he didn't try to follow me. He probably found some other poor girl's face to breathe his rank breath into. 

I parked along the side of the dirt rode and fished a dollar out of my pocket to hand to the ticket vendor. Once inside I scanned the crowd in search for them. Finally I found them and sat down next to Dally. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked wrapping an arm around my shoulders. 

"My parents came home," I tried to stay quiet. After all, we were at a movie. "I needed a distraction."