TWOBIT- you cant get rid of them

(This is short, but I might develop it a little bit later and turn it into a full one shot)

I HATE clothes shopping. And I mean hate it. I despise it. It's the vein of my existence for many reasons, but one in specific is I can never find clothes that compliment me.

One shirt makes my books like small. The other is to tight across my chest. This pair of jeans fit in my thighs but are too loose in my calves. It's a never ending story.

Right now, twobit was sitting outside the dressing room, listening to me complain about my body. He kept telling me no matter how I looked he loved me and thought I was beautiful.

"Okay I'm getting rid of my thighs" I said.

He let out a wheeze. "Okay."

"And my freaking feet, what are these?" I asked sticking one foot out of the dressing room.

"I can live with that," he chuckled.

I slipped the shirt I tried on before off and threw it in the no-go pile. It was too tight. I had full faith in this next shirt, but all was lost as I put it in and saw it gappen open and stretched across my chest.

"I HATE MY BOOBS" i grumbled.

"Okay those you cant get rid of," Twobit knocked on the door and I swung it open to reveal him giving me a cheeky grin.

"Hey now I like this one," he smiled.

"You can literally see my boobs," i huffed, crossing my arms.

"Uh Huh," he winked. "That's why I like it."

I punched him in the shoulder and shut the dressing room door to return to my desperate clothing situation.

"You're a pig two," I informed him.

"You know you love me."

"Shut up..."