STEVE- you make me worry

"Steve," you slurred.

"Hm?" he grunted in response, his heart soaring when you ran your hands through his hair.

He was currently carrying you, bridal style, out of Bucks and into his car. The gang had just won a rumble and everyone had decided to go out for drinks, but you didn't want to get anything alcoholic, but the bartender didn't understand the words VIRGIN SHERLEY TEMPLE.

Two-bit dared you that you wouldn't be able to chug it all in five minutes. You proved him wrong and in doing so proved that you are a lightweight. An incredibly light-lightweight. That's why you weren't going to drink alcohol.

"Do you love me? Like really love me," you whined, laying your head on his chest.

He opened the car door and set you down inside, gently. Before kissing your forehead he whispered- "Of course."

Once he got in the car you asked him, "Then why do you fight in the Rumbles? You make me worry."

"You've never told me that before," he said, pausing for a moment before starting the car.

"Oops," you snuggled up to him and laid your head on his lap while he started to drive. "Sober Y/N probably won't like that!"

he laughed and tucked some of your hair behind your ear. On the drive home, he made sure to be very careful because you didn't have a seatbelt on. Once he got you home, he carried you up to your apartment and fished the key out of your purse.

After laying you in your bed he laid some of your pajamas next to you and told you to put them on. You could barely get your shoes off before toppling over.

"Mmph, Steve you've seen me naked just do it for me," you said sleepily.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah! Just don't sneak a peek at my good bits. Kiddinggg, you can sneak a peak." you said before pressing a finger to your lips and, "Shhhhh. Don't be so loud my mom will hear us!"

he chuckled at you- who had forgotten you lived alone.

After he got you changed he laid you in bed and obliged when you asked him to stay. Both of you were laying face to face.

"Steve you should live with me," you whispered.

"Sober Y/N won't like that either Doll," he chuckled.

You shook your head. "No, she already told me that it's okay."

"Well, I'll ask her tomorrow and see if she thinks it's still okay," he promised.

He kissed your cheek before telling you to get some sleep.

(SORRY THAT WAS SO SHORT YEET)