GANG- the new girl down the street

(Hi guys I'm all saddo mode when I wanna be sick0 m0de- anyways here's a gang imagine and I would appreciate it if you comment a lot??? It makes me happyyyyyyyyyy. ALSO, THIS IS MOSTLY DIALOGUE WHAT AM I DOING WRONG. also-also, this is kinda flirty towards Dal at the end so prepare yo' selfs.)

Today was moving day for me. Two weeks ago my parents thought it would be a good idea for me to move to Tulsa and stay with my grandma for a while. It wasn't anything I was really upset about, I really liked her, but the reason I had to leave wasn't the best.

About three weeks ago my sister and brother were in a car wreck and it claimed both of their lives. My Mom and Dad have been having these breakdowns and it's horrid to be around. I love them both dearly, but it's hard to move on when there's a constant reminder.

I had carried one of my boxes inside the house and once I walked back out to My car there were three boys standing around it.

"Can I help you?" I asked, taking my sunglasses off and placing them on top of my head. My eyes widened when I remembered who the boys were. "Oh, my go- the Curtis brothers?"

"See I told you it was her!" Pony said smacking Soda on the shoulder.

"Oh my gosh, you all grew up! Last time I saw you all I think I was taller than you, Darry," I laughed.

"I think you just might have been," Darry agreed and pulled me in for a hug.

"What brings you into town," Soda asked as I hugged him.

After I hugged pony I answered.

"Oh, just thought I'd let Tulsa see my pretty face again, it's been a while," I joked. "No, no, uh my mom and dad wanted me to come live with my grandparents for a while. My uh, brother and sister died in a car wreck not too long ago and my folks aren't taking it well... at all."

"Oh jeez, I'm real sorry about that Y/N," Pony sympathized. "We know how you feel, our folks died about a year ago."

"Yeah, my grandma told me about that," I said. I remembered when she had told me too, it had broken my heart. "She said she was taking care of you boys, I don't know if she thinks baking cookies for you is taking care of you but-"

We all started laughing.

"Say, How about we help you carry these boxes in," Soda asked motioning to the moving boxes in my car.

"That would be great!" I exclaimed. "I should tell you though, they are very heavy."

Pony tried to pick one up and realized it wouldn't come with ease. "Jee- what's in these?"

"Books," I laughed, "and records, I wouldn't leave without em'"

"This is a mighty fine car you have Y/N. My friend Steve would love it," Soda said grabbing the heavier box from pony and picking it up.

"Well, he could come to see it sometime if he wants," I told him as I picked up a box of my clothes. "I actually got it secondhand, it was still expensive but hey, I worked for the money. Oh! speaking of which, I had to quit my job before the move, any idea where I might get a job."

"Well, not unless you wanna roof houses with me or work on cars with Soda?" Darry said following behind Me as we entered the house.

"You can just put them there, we don't have my room set up yet," I said pointing to the bottom of the stairs. " I saw that the "Dingo" was hiring. Any idea what the atmosphere there is?"

"That's not such a good place for a grease girl to work, "Pony said.

"Grease?" I laughed and set my box on top of Darry's.