TWOBIT- storms in Tulsa

The storm brewing in Tulsa was a nasty one and I was panicking. Your boyfriend, Two-bit was currently trying to calm you down, while I paced the floor- the gang watching me.

"Kate, it's okay. Calm down before you embarrass yourself in front of everyone," He warned.

I ran my hands through my hair and groaned. "That's what I do Two, I embarrass myself. It's my specialty."

He removed my hands from my hair and draped my arms over his shoulders, shushing me and making me calm my breathing. It was working well until a big clap of thunder echoed through the sky and shook my house.

"Shi-"

"That's it! I can't do this! I can't!" I whined, my cheeks flushing red. I realized how childish I sounded, but I couldn't stop it.

Truth was, I could never explain why I hated bad weather, I just always have. And, as much as the gang thinks their sly using code words, I had found out there was a tornado headed this way.

"Hey okay, don't cry!" Two-bit exclaimed. "Don't cry!"

He pulled me into his chest and once more a thunderclap rang from outside.

"NOPE! I can't," I mumbled, pushing Two-bit away.

"You have to, you have no choice!" pony exclaimed. Soda chipped in with a "Yeah!"

For a few moments, I had forgotten the gang was here. Hiding out in my house with us- Two and me.

Johnny gave me his best puppy dog eyes and said, "Do it for me."

I pointed at him and hissed, "Screw... You." which resulted in him laughing

He knew I would do just about anything for him, he was like a little brother to me.

Just then, the power flickered out and I reached for the closest boy to me. Lucky for me, it was Two-bit and he just pulled me into him.

"You're a mess," he laughed into my hair.

"Shut up," I spat.

A large clatter sounded right as the power flicked back on and I just about died laughing.

Pony was face first on my couch, with his right leg hooked under Dallas's arm. Darry was holding my flower vase, thinking it was a flashlight, and trying to click the on button. Soda was on Steve's lap and Johnny was just sitting there calmly on the middle couch cushion.

I laughed so hard tears ran down my cheeks, my legs went numb and Two-bit had to hold me up. All the boys had untangled themselves before I calmed down and Darry apologized for the puddle of water and roses that had fallen on the floor when he tipped the vase.

My mascara had almost been cried all off and I was still giggling. Abruptly stopping when I remembered what was going on outside.

Pony held a finger up and checked out the window.

"Well, gee Kate, I think you laughed the storm away."

"I'll be- well, now we know what to do next time she starts freaking out," Two exclaimed.

"Yeah," I scoffed laughed. "Make a fool of yourselves?"

Dallas rolled his eyes before waving and leaving, everyone but Two left with him.

"MY FLOWER VASE AHAHAHAHAHAAH!" I broke out laughing, recalling the moment.

(HEY @khavey12 SORRY THIS SUCKS SO BAD, BUT HERE IT IS AFTER LIKE TWO MONTHS AHAHAHHAHA!)