Chapter 6

*****Eleanor's POV****

"My Luna," said Stephan, my second in command as he walk inside the large Hall where I was, bowing when he was close enough.

"I'm afraid to inform you the task didn't go the way you ordered. W-we where not able to bring Lara to you."

"WHAT!?" I roared as I stood up from where I was sitting. My blood boiled in anger as I felt my wolf surface. I knew my eyes where starting to glow too.

Stephan took a small step back as he refused to lift his head up to look at me in the eyes.
I could feel his wolf's fear. That only made me angrier.

"YOU HAVE FAILED TO COMPLETE  SUCH AN IMPORTANT YET SIMPLE TASK I HAD GIVEN YOU!" I yelled.

"M-my Luna her carers interfered. They must have known we would come so she was able to escape. Four of my men where killed during the process." He said as if that was a good enough excuse.

"Where are Helen and Mark?"
"Just like you had ordered. They where.. disposed off." He turned around and nodded at the two men each caring a large black bag with a dead body in each.

I felt a small laugh creep up my throat as I settled back down onto my throne.
"Good. Looks like you might not be punished for now."

I heard him let out a breath of relief as he looked up at me.

"Do you know of her current location?"
"No but I have men searching as we speak. They have clear orders to bring her to you."

"Very well. Keep searching. Don't stop until she is found. No one must know who she really is. She must be brought to me before she finds out what happened to Rosalyn and exposes me to the rest of the pack. "

"Yes my Luna."
And with that he left.

How did I not know all this time she was alive. I thought she died along with her mum. I should have know!

It was this morning when my wolf and I felt restless and anxious. We had never felt this way. I knew something was wrong but I didn't know what it was. Not until during the end of the ceremony when I saw her. My wolf instantly knew who and what she was and we didn't like it.
Some how her Luna side was hidden all these years. But how?
She was a threat and I needed to kill her.

I looked out the window up at the stars hidden behind the blue sky.

"Oh dear Rosalyn you thought you could save her? You thought she was going to be the hero? Well I am going to kill her..just like I killed you." I said darkly as I began laughing to myself.

*****************

Hi guys! I wrote this chapter through Eleanor's pov to help give you an idea of what's happening and what she's like. I hope you enjoyed!
Please comment what you guys think, vote and follow me to get notified when new chapters are released. Thanks byeee! :)