Chapter 17

"WHAT?!"

"SHhhh."

I looked around and I saw a several people staring at us as they sent us annoyed looks our way.

"Keep your voice down. We don't need the whole world finding out."
I said as I took another sip of my Mango smoothie threw my straw.

Jade lowered her voice almost a whisper as she continued while stired her blueberry smoothie.
"I'm sorry I just can believe Nick is your Protector. As in Nick your ex boyfriend, the one who broke your heart Nick." She emphasised.

After the pack meeting we went to Jade's house where she gave me a bunch of her clothes to change into and to keep at Nicks house before going to his to drop it off at his and then heading to Hilford Pizzaria to have dinner.
I had just finished explaining to her about what had happened since I had last seen her.
"Yea it was my same reaction when I found out. I hadn't seen him in ages."

"At least he explained his reason for leaving."

After I told her about the reason why he broke up with me she seemed less angry at him.

"Sooo your living with him now, have you slept together yet?" She said as she lifted an eye brow.

I cough as I choked on my drink.

"Jade! No. It's not like that. Colleen is forcing me to pretty much live with him. She wants me to be safe, so I have to stay by his side. Like I haven't been training my whole life and have powers."
I said while rolling my eyes.

"Mmm excuses excuses.". She laughed, "Well that's the first thought that came into my mind since you smell like him" She smirked.

"Ive pretty much been borrowing his clothes and sleeping in his bed, so thats probably why I smell like him."

We where interrupted by the waiter brining our food.
"Ladies." The poor waiter had two other waiters help him out with carrying the food to our table.

"We have 1 peperoni, 1 margarita, 1 meat lovers, 1 chefs special, 2 large chip bowls and 2 more smoothies."

"Yes thank you."

"Is there anything else I can get you?"

"No we are alright." I saw him relax a bit before he nodded and walk off.
I could tell the guy was surprised about how much two young girls ordered, it was a normal reaction we got when eating out.

What can I say we werewolves eat a ton of food.

Whenever we shifted our bodies used a heap of energy, which was why consuming a ton and I mean a ton of calories was part of our everyday diet because we burned it all off in a day.

We pretty much demolished half the food in 10 mins. I hadn't had a proper meal in a few days so I was starving and pizza was one of my favourites.

"So are you and Rick back to normal now?" Jade said threw a mouth full of pizza. She had also been very surprised when I dropped the new on her about Rick being my father.

"Yea we are which is good. I don't like fighting with him."

"That's good. I can't believe how much has change is just a few days."