Chapter 16

As Nick and I approached the open fields, we could see hundreds of people. Our pack was standing opposite from the BlackNight pack. The BlackNight Alpha was standing with Luna Eleanor in the middle of the line dividing the two packs. There where people from both packs standing in their human form and wolf form.

'Lara you should probably shift into your human form. Your True Luna wolf form will catch people's attention.'
Nick mind linked me as we walked closer.

Once close enough we both shifted.

I had forgotten that my wolf form changed when I got my Luna powers. Since my colour was rare and I was much larger than a normal werewolf, I stood out more but luckily everyone's eyes where on the BlackNight Alpha and Luna Eleanor so no one noticed.

When I shifted Nick handed me the large black hoodie I gave him when we left for this exact reason, it was pretty much a dress on me because of how short I was. I pulled the hood over my head to hide my face. 

I walked into the sea of my pack members with Nick trailing close behind me, both of us blending into the crowd so Eleanor or anybody else wouldn't notice me.

I heard a couple people say hi or nod at Nick in acknowledgement and he replied with the same. A lot of the pack members knew Nick or at least of him since he was ranked pretty high as second best male warrior.

I stood on my tip toes to try and catch a glimpse of the The BlackNight pack.

They sure took after their name. Most of the wolves were a dark colour which varied from dark grey, brown to black.

The man standing in the centre who I believe was the Alpha looked around 45. He seemed confident and calm which made his presence powerful.
He looked like he could easily take down any opponent with his strong figure.

I wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

Both packs hushed as Luna Eleanor lifted her arm in the air to command attention.

"Alpha Jessen." Eleanor nodded in acknowledgment while shaking his hand.

"Luna Eleanor."

"We welcome you and your pack onto our territory before the joining of the two packs and we look forward to your stay with us. I would like to officially present to you my daughter Sabrina the new future Luna of the new pack and mate of your son." Elenor said proudly as Sabrina confidently and gracefully walked to stand beside her mum.
She smiled politely at Alpha Jessen while shaking his hand.
"It's good to finally meet you Sabrina."

I hated Sabrina she was a real bitch, pretty much to everyone who she didn't like or find attractive, which included me but everyone had to treat her nicely since she was considered an equal to her mum but also since she was gorgeous a lot of the unmates males and humans worshipped her.
All teenage wolves where enrolled to attended high school as part of learning about the human world and how to control our wolf side to blend in. When I was in high school she was there too and she pretty much ran the school. Of course the humans didn't know we where there or what we were but most of the werewolves would form friendship groups with other wolves anyway. We (or at least our pack) didn't hurt humans I guess you could say we protected them from vampires and aggressive rogues.

I was snapped out of my train-of-Sabrina-bitching-thoughts as a large, dark, menecing wolf emerged from his pack and took long prowling strides towards the Alpha, Luna and Sabrina.
Like the Alpha his presence also shouted power, authority and dominance.