7

(A/N= Media is a picture of Lisa and Luna)

"I'm sorry Yoongi but I can't do this to Lisa."
*******************************

The next day we went to school as usual. We entered the building got a punch from Hoseok. A few kicks as always and them leaving us in the floor. But today something was different, something was really different...
When Jungkook was about to kick me, he stopped. He stopped and he fall down. After a few seconds of confusion, I looked up to see who threw Jungkook on the floor. It was no other than Yoongi. He gave me his hand to help me stand up. I stood up and saw BTS and Bloody moon giving us shocked faces. Yoongi then dragged me to the girls toilet. When we went inside I quickly let go of his hand and said
"Yah, why did you do that? I was fine, you didn't need t-" he cut me by saying.
"Your tattoo."
"huh?"
"You forgot to cover your tattoo Jungkook could have saw it. So I dragged you here before giving him the opportunity to do so" I looked at my tattoo. He was right. I did forgot to cover it up. Any BTS member to see it would end up my identity being released. I turned to him and said
"Thank you, you literally just saved our mission." He smiled and said
"Your welcome, I'll leave then" I nodded and he left. I took out my foundation to cover it up.

When I arrived I got weird looks from Jihyo. She mouthed
"Where were you" but I left her questions unanswered. I was walking towards my seat when the teacher said
"Why are you late Luna?"
"I was in bathroom" I said and walked to my seat. I noticed Taehyung glaring at me. It was really annoying.
"What did Yoongi do?" He asked with an angry expression.
"N-nothing." I fake stuttered. He rolled his eyes and started looking at his phone. The rest of the class was really calm.
RING

When the bell rang I went to my next class with Jihyo. The next class was P.E. so we changed to our sports clothes. One problem though... The ones I had was really small, they showed every curve and muscle of my body. 'This is a problem.' I thought and ran to Tzuyu. Tzuyu was a prepared person, she always had spare clothes.
"Omg, Luna. This shirt is showing everything..." She said
"I know that's why I'm here do you have spare gym clothes?" I said
"You know I'm always prepared!" She smiled and gave me another one. I thanked her and wore the one she gave me on top of the one I had and run to the rest of the Bloody moon. The rest of PE was reallllly boring for me and the girls. The teacher thought us boxing. Most of the stuff she thought was completely wrong and even worse I had to compete with Taemin. Taemin wasn't in disguise so everyone knew that he was a gangster. So he had to actually beat me. In real life I could beat him easily but to protect the 'nerd' image I didn't fight back. Even though he apologised a hundred times after the fight I was still mad at him. But like he was so cute. How can I turn him down? So we eventually made up.
RING

'Yesssss. Thanks God.' I thought when I heard the bell. We quickly went to the changing room and started to change. While we were changing I heard screaming coming from the toilet part of the changing room. I quickly went there to take a look and I found Yeri lying on the floor, covered with blood and a girl with one inch skirt and seven pounds of makeup laughing at her. I ran towards Yeri.
"Are you Okay?" I said while helping her to get up. I was about to stand up but I got a slap from that one inch skirt girl.
"W-What d-did I-I do to you-u" I said
"You slut, you better stay away from my boyfriend." Said the seven pound makeup Dirk while pushing me to the ground. 'Boyfriend? So Yoongi has a girlfriend... Ouch my heart. But why do I care? Since Lisa is alive I still have a girlfriend, right?!' I thought. The seven pound makeup girl smirked and left us lying in the floor. As soon as she left the toilet I got up and carried Yeri to the nurse in a bridal style. I made her sat down.
"You can go home if you want to." I said. She nodded as a sign of 'yes' and I left the nurses office. I started walking towards the cafeteria but I stopped when I saw that one inch skirt girl and Yoongi making out. In the middle of the hallway. Right in front of me. I started watching them. Well Yoongi looked hot but the girl was a novice to these things. I realised Yoongi giving me death glares when he noticed me. I wide my eyes and shouted
"Ouch, M-MY VIRGIN E-EYES!" I quickly left the hallway and ran to cafeteria. Just letting you know I'm not a virgin...I don't know why I felt like you need to know that but well...

I quickly entered the cafeteria and sat down with the rest of Bloody moon. Yeri wasn't there 'She probably went home' I thought. Tzuyu and Rose were talking about puppies. And Jihyo was reading a manga.
"Where is Yeri?" Rose asked
"I told her to go home. That slit beat her up pretty bad." I said. Tzuyu gave a sad smile. I opened my bag and take out some carrots to eat. I was cuddling Jihyo when the cafeteria door opened loudly, I looked at the door and saw...

Hehe cliff hanger 😂
I know you hate me lol
Love you 💗

I'll update soon 😉