12

(A/N= media is Lisa)

"I never said it was an electronic device."
*********************

When I said that, Taehyungs eyes grew wide.
"I never mentioned it was something that Yeri was able to hack into." I said as I went closer to Taehyung's frozen face "So how did you know it?"
"I just guessed. When you said that Yeri will found out who put the thing in your kitchen, it was easy to guess. Since Yeri is the hacker of Bloody Moon." He said, trying to stay calm. But it was obvious he was panicking.
"I never mentioned it was in our kitchen either." He closed his eyes and said 'shit' under his breath. I went to his ear and whispered. "So how did you guess that? huh? You are good at guessing things about other peoples personal lives."
"I-"
"So it was you," I said while laying back at my chair. "It was you idiots that put the listening device. Wasn't it? Or am I guessing stuff as you did?" I smirked
Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but stopped with the teacher coming inside the classroom.

~Time skips~
RING!
I quickly left the classroom, ignoring Taehyung shouting.
"YAH! Luna!" He shouted
"Stop following me!"
"What are you going to do? Tell our boss? Organise a gang fight? Beat us yourself? I am scared thinking all of the possible things you can do to us."
"Nothing..."
"Wait... what?!"
"I won't do anything. I won't tell your boss, I won't organise a gang fight. I won't do anything."
"I don't understand."
"This doesn't change anything. We have a mission to get through. You guys are still going to be our backups. We will still train you guys. Nothing changed. We will still... save her."
"You really know how to separate your personal life and your job. You are a real professional."
"My job IS my personal life. Anyways, at the school gate. After school. Wait for us." I said. He nodded. I then left and went to the cafeteria.

~After school~
Me and the rest of the Bloody moon went towards the gate, facing BTS already there waiting for us. We walked towards them.
"So, let's go?" I said while pointing at our car, which was enough for all of us to fit in.
"YEP!" Jin said. Namjoon wide his eyes at him. Probably to sign him to apologise. "But... Luna. I am truly sorry for what I did. I was the one who put the device. The rest of my members didn't know about it. I should have respected your privacy." Jin said
"You are sorry because you got caught. You wouldn't care if we didn't noticed it. But it's okay. We need people to back us up." I said coldly. "So, let's go?" I said pointing towards the car door.
"Where are we going though?" Jungkook asked
"Our training centre." Tzuyu answered simply.
"I am not going." An annoyed voice said. I looked to the source of the voice to see who said it. And I saw an angry Yoongi, hiding behind Namjoon's back, slowly walking towards me.
"Pardon?" I questioned
"Yoongi!" Jimin said alarmingly
"I said I'm not going. I will not be your puppet to help save your stupid girlfriend."
"Do. Not. Talk like that about someone you don't know shit about."
"Yoongi! Watch your language!" Jin shouted
"But, hyung! She is using us. And you know it." Yoongi said. I rolled my eyes. He turned to me and continued. "I refuse to be you puppet."
"And I refuse to lower my level and respond to you." I turned to Namjoon. "What should I do now? Should I just ignore this idiots presence? Should I talk to your boss? Gang fight? Or gang war?" Namjoon panicked and rushed to Yoongi. He whispered something to Yoongi's ear. Yoongi rolled his eyes and mumbled 'sorry'.
"Yah! I'm bored. Are we going?" Rose said
"We are." Is aid to Rose. I turned to BTS. "If you want to come, get in to do car. If you don't then you can suck my toes." I said pointing to the car door. All of BTS and Bloody moon got in to the car. I also sat down and started driving to our training centre.

 I also sat down and started driving to our training centre

I went inside and let BTS members look around for a while

"Okay!" I shouted causing everyone to look at me. I turned to Jin "Are you specialised in code breaking?" I asked. He nodded. "Okay good. Yeri, go to the hacking room and work on the code we found in Black skull's leader's body. Rose, take Hoseok and Jimin to the shooting room. They are not good at fighting so improve their gun ability. Focus on hitting the target. Jihyo, take Taehyung and Jungkook. They have the strength but they don't have the basic techniques. Teach them. Tzuyu, take Namjoon. His technique is good, but he is not strong. And lastly, Yoongi. Your technique is rubbish. You are also too weak. We will start from the beginning with you."

The girls nodded and speared to their rooms as Yoongi walked towards me with an annoyed face.

Hello💚
Thanks a lot for reading!
By the way, I will post every Wednesday from now on. 😉