37

(A/N= Media is my current wallpaper)

"Did I tell you I love you?" He asked.
"Yeah, you did. Like two hours ago." I said and chuckled.
"Well, I love you."
"I love you too."
******************

I woke up to the sight of a sleeping Yoongi. His small and cute eyes were closed and his lips were slightly open, which made him look hot but I also want to squish his cheeks like wtf

He slowly opened his eyes and scrunched his nose as he was trying to awake himself. He turned to me and smiled.
"How long you have been awake for?" He asked.
"Not much, but we have to go to school..." I said and pouted.
"NoooOooooOOOooOOoo," He said in a dramatic tone.
"Come on, you little cute sleepy boi," I got on top and hugged him. "Wake uuUuuuUuUUUP!!" I shouted.
"Okay, okay..." He slowly got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom which was inside my room. I followed him and gave him a spare toothbrush.
"You may want to leave a toothbrush for yourself here," I said and smiled as I leaned on the wall.
"Oh yeah?" He asked teasingly.
"I mean... you're going to have to come here more often since we don't the whole BTS house and neighbours to know about our love life, Bloody Moon has soundproof walls."
"And what is our love life?" He asked and
"Stop acting like a fuckboy, I saw your teddy bear underwear, your act right now is useless," I said and lightly chuckled.
"Oh well..." He said in a disappointed tone. He went back to brushing his teeth. I walked to him and hugged from behind. I looked at the mirror, we looked like those couples online everyone is jealous off and I'm gonna be honest I LOVED IT. I quickly gave a peck to his back and ran inside to my room.
"Come baaaackk~~" He shouted but he had a toothbrush in his mouth so he couldn't speak well, which was cute as fuckkkkk... I love him so much

~Rose P.O.V.~
I woke up with my phone alarm going off, endorsing that I need to get my ass up for school. My attempt in standing up was quickly destroyed by a heavy arm around my waist. I slowly turned my head to my right where I could feel there was a heaviness in the bed.
"JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted as threw his arm away from me.

"Hmm?" He mumbled as he slowly got up.
"JIMIN!" I shouted which made him finally open his eyes and see what position he was in.
"R-Rose?! W-why are you naked?!" He shouted in shock and quickly looked towards the ceiling to avoid himself from seeing anything.
"WHAT THE FUCK. I'm naked?!" I looked down to see a completely nude version of myself. However, as I looked down I also saw something that i probably shouldn't have... "Why are you naked?!" I shouted in which he quickly covered himself with a blanket.
"D-did you cover yourself?" he asked, stuttering.
"I did." With knowing the fact that I'm covered, he looked at me.
"Do you remember what happened last night?"
"I don't..."
"I don't as well"
"D-do you think we had sex?" He asked. I could see that he was in as much shock as i was in.
"We were drunk... I- I think we did." I said
"Rose... I'm sorry... I-I was also drunk i don't remember anything. I- I'm sorry-" He said but i interrupted him.

"I- I need to go," I said and got up. As soon as i stood up, it meant that i wasn't able to cover myself with the blanket so i was naked once again. Jimin quickly closed his eyes. I ran and grabbed the closest items of clothing I could find and ran outside of the room without saying anything. I just left him there, with his eyes closed. To be honest, it was no secret that I liked him and it was quite obvious that we were both drunk and don't know what the heck happened last night but, I didn't want this to happen in order to get out of the friend zone...

~Jimin P.O.V.~
"Shit" I mumbled to myself. I don't remember what happened last night but the only good explanation was that we were drunk and had sex. I liked Rose, more than friends but this was not okay. "I need to talk to her, she may feel uncomfortable..." I threw my head back with frustration. What did we do...