21

(A/N= media is the one and only Bobby AKA the biggest bias wrecker in the bias wreckers history.)

~Yoongi P.O.V.~

"Promise!" Luna promised she will date me if she breaks up with her girlfriend. But hey, do you want to hear a secret?

She was drunk. I wasn't.
***************************

I dropped Luna to her house. I ignored the strange looks from Jennie, Jihyo, Yeri and Rose questioning why the hell I dropped her and why she is drunk as fuck.
"Girls! I decided to date Yoongi when Lisa dumps my asss!" Luna screamed randomly. Jennie smiled..?
"YAh! Luna! Are you hearing what are you saying?!" Yeri panicked. I think the idea that Luna dating me was not realistic at all.
"How much did she drink?" Jennie asked.
"12 bottles of soju..." I answered
"What the-"
"Yoongi! You are actually really handsome!" Luna shouted. Jihyo was holding her back, trying to stop her from falling.
"Can. I. go. now?" I said emphasising on every word. I acted like I wasn't enjoying her being a complete idiot. To be honest she looked so cute.
"I fucking hatee Jennie! Shee's good at everything she does..." Luna screamed again, not realising Jennie was right behind her. "She acts reaaaaly strange when we talk about Lisa!! Lisa is my girlfriend! I'm jealous!"
"Oh," Jennie sighed. "I will be in my room." She said and left. Jihyo, Yeri and Rose looked really guilty. I guessed that's how they felt as well.
"I'm leaving," I said and walked to the BTS house. I hope Luna and Jennie can get along well. The last thing we want in this mission is a personal problem between members.

~Luna P.O.V.~
"Oh shit," I said as I stood up from my bed. My head was killing me! But the real question was; How the hell I got here? the last thing I remember was...

***
"When you break up wuth your gffriend 'cause you're bored... Let's date!" I remembered Yoongi saying. oh, right. We were drunk.

"Okey! But I wun't break up with herr..." I said. Yes! Correct answer drunk Luna.

"If yau do?" Yoongi asked again.

"Then we can dateu!" Uhm... No, we can't! Because I and Lisa simply will never break up! STUPID DRUNK LUNA!

"Promise?" Yoongi asked me. NO. No. no. Don't promise.

"Promise!" Drunk Luna said...
***
I hate myself. But Yoongi was also drunk. Maybe he won't remember the promise I made. Right? AND LIKE it doesn't even matter. I was drunk, the promise doesn't count. Yeah, I will never break up with Lisa anyways...
I stood up and walked towards the kitchen. Jihyo, Yer, Jennie and Rose were already dressed. Oh right, we have school.
"Did everyone wake up yet?" I asked to Jihyo.
"Oh, you woke up. Don't go to school today. " Yeri said
"Why? I was drunk a bit yesterday but a headache won't kill me."
"Just stay at home. Get some rest." Rose said. "I won't go to school today as well." Jennie said
"Are you sure? After what Luna said..." Jihyo said worryingly. Wait. What did I say?!
"I want to stay," Jennie said. WHAT DID I SAY WHEN I WAS FUCKING DRUNK?!
I was getting nervous. The members looked really guilty. I was guessing that I said something bad to Jennie when I was drunk. And now... well, my members left to school, leaving me and Jennie at home.

~Time skips~

I and Jennie were in the practise centre, boxing for the past hour. We didn't say a word nor looked at each other. It was weird.
"Wanna fight?" I asked. Jennie stopped punching the punchbag and nodded slightly. I smiled. We both got into the rink which is in the middle of the practising room. She slowly stretched her arm. "ready?" I asked, daringly. She punched my stomach. I punch her arm.
"Why do you not like me?" She said while breathing heavily. I threw another punch which she managed to escape from.
"I don't know..." She attempted to punch. Keyword: attempted. "I just feel like you are going to replace me. You are fucking good at everything you do." I punched her nose, causing it to bleed.
"I'm not, believe me." She punched my stomach. "Why would I replace you?! You're not going anywhere!"
"I don't know what I said yesterday and I probably meant it but-" I said
"Oh well. Thanks!" She cut me and kept punching my stomach.
"No! Let me finish! I'm sorry. I don't even know you that much." She stopped punching me. "I don't know why I was too quick to judge." I took a step back to look at her face. She looked at me with red eyes that I just realised were swollen from crying. When I looked at her eyes, I could see the pain she went through. I didn't know what happened to her when she was kidnapped, I don't know anything about her personal life, her family, but I judged her just because she is better than me in fighting. Well done Luna! I couldn't help but feel guilty. I'm such an awful human being.
"I want to succeed this mission," Jennie said. She looked at her feet immediately when she realised I was staring at her puffed eyes. "I want to save Lisa that's all. I don't have any other plans like becoming a permanent member of Bloody Moon or replace you." She smiled. "I just want to save Lisa from that awful place." She looked at me with a smile at her face. I also smiled.
"Friends?" I asked her. She nodded.
"Friends!" I walked to her and gave a huge hug. As I was hugging her, Jennie started crying out of nowhere. She cried and cried for at least half an hour, on my shoulder.

~Jennie P.O.V.~

"Friends?" Luna asked me. I nodded slowly.
"Friends!" I said. Luna walked towards me and gave me a hug. Unintentionally, I smelled her blouse. I smelled like Lisa. It smelled just like Lisa. I realised that my first love was a lie. All this time the scent I knew Lisa of, was Luna's scent. The love Lisa gave me was the want for Luna's love. I was none other than a side chick that Lisa would throw away as soon as she got out of the Black skull house. Her scent... wasn't her scent. I was just a shadow of luna. A shadow that will disappear when the main couple gets together again. I was the character in the k-dramas that was breaking the main couple apart.

oof. It got kinda dark at the end, didn't it?
Anyways guys, I just realised that I forgot to post an episode last week. IM SORRYYYYYYY!
See you next Wednesdayyyy💝💝