28

(A/N= Guys I know I'm a day late of posting but Wattpad fucked up and deleted the episode. I wasn't able to write it all again in one day. I'm so sorry! Media is my wallpaper. For some reason I really like it and wanted to put it here)

The sound got closer and closer until we heard a voice.

"I heard Moon is here. Get out or someone dies."
*******************

Luna quickly leaned down to her knees. I did as well.
"Shit," I mumbled to myself. I quickly took the glasses nearby that they were selling and ripped the price label. I gave them to Luna for her to disguise. I extended my arm at the back of her head and quickly opened her hair from the hair tie so that her tattoo won't show. I took my phone out and texted Namjoon.

Y= Namjoon, me and Luna are in the Dally Shopping centre. There is a shooter that is looking for Luna. No, there are more than one shooters. I can hear them. We will try to get them free handed but come here as soon as possible. And bring things we may need.

Once it showed that Namjoon read the message I got my phone to silent mode. Namjoon wouldn't text back anyways. He would know that we are probably in a position where we don't want the shooters to know where we are. Luna slightly tapped my shoulder and pointed at the deodorants nearby. Right, we can use them as a way of distraction by spraying it to their faces. She slowly crept to the deodorants, took a few and hid them in her sweater.

"I'm asking one more time. Where the hell is Moon." A different voice shouted. We heard footsteps coming to our way.
"Hey, you two idiots. Follow me if you don't want to die." A guy with a mask on said. He had a gun in his hand but it was a bad model. They can't be in a gang that is in the top ten.

The guy dragged us to the middle of the mall. All civilians were lined in the middle in a single file. They harshly pushed us to the line as well.
"Any of you that knows where Moon is can give us the information and no one will get hurt." One person said. I texted Namjoon approximately four minutes ago. The way from our house to here is about six minutes. If it takes them one minute to leave the house, they should be here in three minutes. We needed to gain some time. Luna looked at me and drew a circle in the air with her index finger. This meant that I should look after her. I slightly nodded. Aaand something pretty unexpected happened. She held her breath for about thirty seconds which made her eye get teary.
"Please don't kill me! I have a wedding in three weeks!" Luna shouted and threw herself to the floor. I'm... Wtf
"Yah! Go back to the line!" A shooter shouted.
"Tell my fiancé that I'm sorry for cheating on him with his friend and I love him so much!"
The shooters looked at each other with 'WTF is this bitch saying' faces. They slowly walked towards her. "Tell him that I love him and I will never complain about how long it takes how him to introduce me to his friends!" Luna continues shouting nonsense. However, the shooters formed a circle around her which is really good because it's easier to target them this way. Wait... What did Luna say again? How long will it take... friends? Does she mean how long will it take for BTS to arrive here? Wow, genius. I looked at the clock on the wall. They should be here in twenty seconds.
"I'm sorry I slept with you! If we had twenty more seconds he wouldn't have catches us!" I shouted. She looked at me and smiled. Good, she got the message. Ten more seconds.
"Please don't kill meee-" She kept shouting.
"Yah!" One of the masked shooters shouted and lifted Luna by her collar. "Shut your mouth or I'll kill you."

Click. Click.

We heard the sound of bullets putting into guns from far away. I smirked. They are here.
"Let's go, baby," Luna said and kicked his balls. Ouch. She held his arms towards his back and made his face to the direction the sound came from. She kneeled down but still kept the guy standing with her arms. Taehyung shit the guy in the head. The bullet didn't come at Luna since she was kneeled down.