34

(A/N= Media is Bambam because... no reason. He is Bambam and this is enough. Lmao)

"Come on, let's do this!" He said and lightly pinched my cheeks.
"Y- Yeah!" I smiled.
"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?! AHH, A GHOST!" Yoongi shouted in response to a book falling off the bookshelves.
"S- seriously?!" I said
****************

"No, I wasn't scared!" Yoongi said as he entered the door password to the BTS house.
"Well, I wasn't the one who had to buy new pants because I peed on myself, was I?" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes playfully and opened the door. As soon as we got inside we heard a shout from Jin.
"HOES!" Jin shouted in top of his lungs.
"J- Jin?" I said.
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!" He shouted. Namjoon and Jin were awake and waiting for us in the living room.
"Can you stop screaming please..." Yoongi said and slowly took out his phone. "It's- * He widened his eyes. "It's 4 a.m."
"Good to know you know how to read the time," Jin said. "What were you doing all this time?!"
"Sorry, we didnt realise the time."

"I'll let you go because you guys are adorable." He patted our heads. "We have school tomorrow and we have to wake up at seven o'clock. You'll get a maximum of three-hour sleep so you better get to bed."
"Oh yeah, we have school," Yoongi said.
"I will have to wake up earlier than you guys, i need to go to Bloody Moon house to get dressed," I said. They nodded. I turned to the couch in which Namjjon was sitting in. "Can- can I sleep Namjoon? I sleep in the couch so, can you get up?"
"Oh- Okay." He stood up. I was about to lie down at the couch when Yoongi spoke.
"Don't sleep there. It's uncomfortable."
"Any other ideas?" I said.
"Sleep with me," Yoongi said and gave a gummy smile.
"OKAAaAaaaAAyY, goodnight folks!" Namjoon shouted. He held Jin's hand and dragged him out of the living room.
"Do you want me to sleep with you?" I asked.
"If you're comfortable with it, yeah. Do you want to?"
"I mean, sure."

"How are you feeling since... you know- we started dating," Yoongi asked as he slowly laid on his bed.
"I'm excited and also scared," I said and also laid to his bed.
"Why scared?"
"I just got out of a relationship, I'm scared that I'm not ready yet."
"If you're not ready, I can wait. We will start dating when you are ready." He said. I smiled and gave a small peck to his forehead. I covered myself with the blanket. He faced me.
"Can I?" He said as he leaned in to put his arm on my waist. I nodded. He smiled and wrapped his arms to me.
"What do you want to do on our next date?" He asked. I put my head to his chest, which was the perfect size for me to hug.
"Let's watch the movie we watched today," I said excitedly.
"Again?!" He asked.
"Yeah, I wasn't able to enjoy the movie because of those girls clinging on you," I said and he chuckled.
"Okay, let's do that." He said and slowly closed his eyes. I also closed my eyes and fall asleep to the rhythm of Yoongi's heartbeat.

I woke up with the alarm going off. Oh shit, It's school time. I slowly got out of bed and went downstairs. I wrote a letter to the boys and quickly changed into my normal clothes. I had to go to Bloody Moon house to get changed to something clean. I left and quickly run.
After a few minutes of running, I finally entered the password and went inside the Bloody Moon house, in which I was met by the whole gang.

"Luna!" Jihyo shouted and ran for a hug.
"H- Hi," I said in between the breaths I took from the hug.
"We missed you!" Yeri shouted.
"I missed you guys too!" I lightly smirked. "And I have a lot to say."

.

"HOLY SHIT!" Tzuyu screamed.
"So adorable!" Lisa said.
"I ship you guys to death!" Rose said and bounced.
"Yoongi and Luna... We need to find a ship name!" Jennie said.
"Yeah, we do but later. We have school, remember?!" Jihyo said, we all stood up from the couch and ran to our rooms in a hurry.

We met with BTS on our way to school. The reactions from the girls to my relationship were indeed positive. They were really excited and supportive, which was nice due to the fact that my ex was a part of the 'girls'.