30

(A/N= media is new wallpaper hehehe. Here's the thing, it's exam week and I should be revising but- *blows raspberries* Who needs exams when you can write fan-fictions. Right? Right?!)

"Amazing!" Boss shouted. "You can go back to school next week." We all bowed and left the office. i was walking towards Tzuyu since I didn't have a chance to greet her but Lisa shouted.
"Luna!" I slowly turned to her.
"Yes?"
*************

"Can we talk?" Lisa asked.
"I don't think I want to talk to you right now," I said
"I- I know-" said Lisa but I cut her.
"No, no you don't. I heard everything, Lisa." I heard everything you said to Tzuyu. "I know you love Jennie but you should've at least-" I took a deep breath. "Did I ever came into your mind, when you were with Jennie? Did- did you even thought of me or-or how I would feel?"
"I'm sorry. I can't defend myself I'm sorry."
"Okay," I said and let out a sigh.
"huh?"
"We can talk. I do want to listen to what you have to say." I really wanted her side of the story as well.
"I don't have much to say. The only thing I can say is that I'm sorry. I- I really love Jennie." Lisa said. It was obvious in her eyes that it was hard for her.
"I understand. I wish you the best but Lisa..."
"Yes?" She asked, lifted her head and looked into my eyes.
"Let's not let this affect our gang." She nodded. "Friends?" I asked. As soon as she heard me ask if she wanted to stay friends, the inside of her eyes sparkled. She looked really happy and hugged me really tight. But here's the weird thing, I didn't feel anything... Of course, I felt her strong scent due to the fact that she hasn't showered in a long time but, I didn't feel how it should feel like when you hug someone you love. Am I moving on? And why the heck did Yoongi just popped in my head out of nowhere?! I slowly went away.
"Luna, Can we hug one more time?" She said with tears eyes. I smiled and hugged her. After a few seconds, I started to hear her sobbing. "Thank you."
"Hey hey. It's okay. I know you are sorry but I'm fine. You will be happy with Jennie and I will be happy with Y-" I stopped myself when I realised I was about to say Yoongi.
"Thank you, Luna. You are the best person. A-Are you really okay with me dating Jennie?"
"Yes, definitely."
"Thank you." She said and put her head to my chest.

I slowly walked to the car park since I always have a car parked in our company. I went inside.
Hmm...
Why am I not crying? Why am I not jealous of Jennie and Lisa? I feel like it was too easy for me to say that I'm okay with them being a couple. I closed my eyes and blinked them over and over again.
Why are there no tears coming?!!
Aish... Did I move from Lisa already? YAH! Why. Does. Yoongi. Keeps. Coming. To. My. Mind!?

UGH!

"I'm back~" As said as I entered the BTS house.
"Helloo~," Taehyung said.
"What happened?" Jin asked.
"Well... We are coming back to your school." I said.
"You are?!" Jimin shouted.
"Are you not happy?" I asked.
"No, I am."
"Good." I smiled. I threw my coat and bag to the couch next to me.
"I just asked some basic questions," Yoongi said. I avoided eye contact.
"Alright, I will go question him then," I said. Namjoon lead me the way to the room where the guy was kept. I entered the room and a muscular, handsome guy was tied into a chair. He smiled when he saw me.
"So you are the girl he likes?" He asked cutely.
"What are you talking about?" I said.
"Oh well..."

~Flashback- Unknown shooter guy P.O.V.~
I confessed to her this morning. She said to give her some time." The guy that was supposed to question me said.
"Then give her some time," I said.
"And also, she just got out of a relationship and she is my friend so i feel bad that she is sad." He said.
"It sounds like you are in love," I said.
"Does it?"
"Yeah, my friend. You are i love with that girl."
"Wow... Thank you. I feel better now." The short guy stood up really happy and left the room while bouncing.
~Present- Luna P.O.V.~

"I know everything. He told me everything... I guess we're friends with him now? I don't know but i know every detail of his love life." He said.
"And what did he say?" I sat down on the floor and crossed my legs.
"Well, he really really likes you. He wants to make sure that you are really happy and ready to move on before he actually asks you out."
"But he already confessed..." I said in confusion.
"Confessing and asking out are different things."
"oh..."