31

(A/N= media is proof that this author is getting overly obsessed with multifandom light-stick wallpapers)

"What's your name?"
"Taeyong. Lee Taeyong."
"Thank you, Taeyong!" I said and left the room while bouncing. Okay. I know that i like Yoongi. I also know that he likes me. What do I do now?
***************

~Yoongi P.O.V.~

"I like Yoongi!" We heard Luna shout. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes like i just won a Grammy. (A/N= I swear it's going to happen soon.)

"W-What?!" I said in disbelief. "She likes me?!"
"She likes you!" Taehyung said.
"She does," Jin said, he looked so happy.
"Holy shit!" Jungkook said.
"Holy fuck," Jimin said.
"Holy-"
"Enough with swearing," Namjoon warned us. He turned to me. "I'm happy for you but i don't think she knows we heard her. Let's act as we didn't." Namjoon said and winked lightly. We all nodded.
"Oh My God... She actually likes me. Like I can't believe it! Should ask her on a dat-" I was going to ask if i should take her to a date but Hoseok coughed as Luna was entering the living room.
"Hi~," Luna said, she was completely red.
"What did you question him about?" Namjoon asked.
"Oh, no-not much. Just basic stuff." She said. "I got his name though."
"You did?! What is it?" Jin asked.
"Lee Taeyong," Luna answered.
"Hmm... Sounds so familiar." Jin mumbled. " Give me a minute." He took his computer that was on the coffee table. He quickly typed some stuff in his keyboard.

"uh-oh. He is an NCT member. NCT's leader to be exact." Jin said.
"Really? Why would NCT want to kill me? we never had business with each other before."  Luna said. "Wait... Jennie's brother is in NCT."
"Do you think she wanted you to die?!" Jikin said.
"I doubt it," I said.
"Let's talk to her first," Jungkook suggested.
"I'll call her over," Luna said.
"Will you be okay though? Didn't she and Lisa- you know..." I said.
"Nah. It's okay. I broke up with Lisa, I'm fine with them." She said as she dialled Jennie's number to her phone.
"You broke up with Lisa?" Jimin said.
"Yeah I did but I'm fine. I think I'm already over her." She said and smiled. All of my members looked at me with teasing eyes while I look ed at my shoes. For some reason I was shy.

~Time skips- Luna P.O.V.~

"Luna, h-hi. How are you?" Jennie asked as she entered our house.
"I'm good. I hope Lisa told you, i am completely fine with your relationship." I said. "Let's be best friends like before.
"Of course." She smiled with her eyes. "I missed you!" She hugged me. As she hugged me;
"I like someone," I whispered to her ear.
"OMG! WHO?!" She shouted.
"I-I'll tell you about it later. I said and winked. She chucked. " I missed you too," I said.

"It's amazing that you are best friends again but we need to talk Jennie," Hoseok said.
"Yeah, sure. What happened?" SHe asked. We sat down to the couch.
"You have a brother from NCT, right?" Namjoon asked.
"I do, His name is Dong-Young. Why?" She asked. It was obvious that she had no idea what we were talking about.
"Well..." Namjoon pointed at the corner of the room, which was Taeyong looking at the swords on the wall. When Taeyong realised we were talking about him, he calmly walked towards us and sat next to Jennie.
"Oh, hello Jen!" He shouted and patted her head.
"Hi? Taeyong, what are you doing here?!" Jennie said.

"Me? Oh, they are keeping me in hostage." He said and grabbed some grapes from the table. To be honest, I never saw a hostage that was calm like him, they would usually be begging for their dear life. But he is literally giving us daring advice and eating grapes. Of course, other than cringy dramas where the victim falls in love with the kidnapper...

"What? Why?!" Jennie said.
"Well, NCT lowkey tried to kill me sooo..." I said.
"Huh?! Nope! You are wrong! We weren't planning on killing you. We just wanted to scare you off." Taeyong said.
"Why. would. you. do. that?!" Jennie said as she bit the inside of her lip.
"Well... You called Doyong and told everything that has been going on. We felt bad and-"
"Decided to attempt an active shoot?" I asked sarcastically.
"Well, if you look at it that way, yeah," Taeyong said.
"...idiots," Jennie said.
"We're sorry?" Taeyong said.
"I'm sorry for their idiotic, silly behaviour..." Jennie said. She turned to Taeyong. "You can't just organise an active shoot for every reason that i cry about!"
"But she made you sad!" Taeyong said.
"I slept with her girlfriend," Jennie said.
"Oh-" Taeyong widened his eyes.
"So, please don't make conclusions when you don't know the whole story. I guess she has the right to make me sad."
"And I- oop. Shit. Well... Jen! How could you do something like that?! Aren't you friends with her?"
"Says the guy who tried to kill me," I said.
"I'm saying this one more time, I wasn't going to kill you."
"Okay, It's fine. You can go to Taeyong. Your members are probably at the hospital. We made them look like they were victims so you shouldn't have a problem." I said.
"Nah, it's fine. I told them to act like they got shot." He said.
"Oh, that's good." She turned to me. "We should go." She said and stood up to leave the house.
"Actually! I need you." I shouted and dragged her to upstairs. I went into Yoongi's room and closed the door. I made sure no one followed us. " I need help."
"Talk to me." She said and lifted her eyebrows.
"So, I like Yoongi," I said.
"Oh My God. Yes!" She shouted.
"Huh? You know?"
"I guessed it. You looked down every time he spoke and you were avoiding eye contact."
"Wow. Your gang skills are awesome but he is also a gang member. Do you think he noticed as well?" I asked.
"I don't think so. I'm just a genius." She said. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Anyways, tell me everything." I smiled and made her sit down to Yoongi's bed. I crossed my legs.
"Get comfortable. It will take a while." I said.