15

(A/N= uwu I'm soft because of the media. Namjin <3 <3 <3)

...Before I could blink Jin went to Namjoon, who was staring at the wall with no expression, and kissed him on his lips unevenly.
*********************************

Jin was kissing Namjoon which made everyone froze, including Jin himself. After ten seconds of Jin pecking Namjoon's lips, he hesitantly stepped back. We could all see his teary eye. Namjoon was just staring at him with wide eyes, probably trying to understand what happened.

"I-i'm sorry," Jin said softly and attempted to run towards to door. But was stopped by Namjoon getting up and holding his wrist. Namjoon made Jin turn towards him and pecked his lips. Jin was frozen for a few seconds but responded his kiss after a while. They continued kissing passionately. Being the amazing person that I am, I decided to give them privacy by pushing everyone out of the room. I closed the door right behind me. I took a look at the rest of BTS. They all had wide eyes except Hoseok and Taehyung, they were fanboying.

"Oh, My Fracking The Shitting The Hecking Lord The Hell," Taehyung said. Jungkook and Jimin nodded in agreement.
"Should we visit Tzuyu now?" I suggested.
"Yeah! Let's go!" Yeri and Jihyo responded. We started to walk towards the other resting room. We entered Tzuyu's room and saw Tzuyu sleeping in the bed. Well, not sleeping. She was unconscious. I went to her and checked her arm. Yep, that was definitely black skull's sign. I turned to the rest.
"You see her arm? That's Black skull's sign. They crave their victim's skin and form this symbol using a knife or something similar." I turned to BTS "This is how dangerous they can get. Tzuyu is one of our best fighters, Namjoon is your leader. God knows how many people were there that they could beat them this hard. That's why we are training you." I sat next to Tzuyu and covered her with a blanket. I stood up and walked to the other side of the room, allowing my other members to see her.
"Tzuyu, get well soon," Jihyo said.
"Yah, I know you can hear me. Get well soon so I can beat you in boxing again." Rose said and chuckled cutely.
"I don't want to be dramatic or cheesy but come on. Get well soon my princess." Yeri said and kissed her forehead. I went towards Tzuyu.
"Tzuyu, take your time. Don't get up until you feel ready and better. We will check on you continuously and make sure you are comfortable. Don't feel pressured to wake up, we can continue this mission without you. The important thing is your health." I patted her arm.
"Come on guys. She should get some rest." Jihyo said, we all nodded and got outside the room.
"Should we check on the lovebirds?" Hoseok asked smiling.
"Yes!"
"Yep, sure"
"Yeah. Wait for me Jin Hyung, I will make fun of you to death," Jungkook said which made everyone look at him with a 'seriously' face. But he didn't seem to care. We went to Namjoon's room. Jin was sitting on Namjoon's bed. They were holding hands, talking. Jin went completely red when he saw us.

"Hi, Namjoon. Are you feeling better." I asked
"Yep. Never been better." Namjoon answered looking at Jin. Which made him blush even more, Jin looked like a tomato.
"So are you guys dating now?" Taehyung asked curiously.
"YAH TAE!" Jin shouted and threw one of Namjoon's pillows at his face.
"We are," Namjoon said. He turned to Jin. "We are right?"
"Yeah, yeah," Jin said smiling softly.
"DAMN IT!" Jimin shouted which made everyone shock.
"DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT!?!?" Me, Namjoon and Jin shouted at the same time.
"No! Of course not. I am happy for you. It's just-" Jimin said but was cut by Namjoon.
"It's just what?!"
"It's just I lost the bet to Taehyung," Jimin said.
"huh?" Jin said
"Hehe! Look who is going to do the laundry for the next two weeks." Taehyung said and did a victory dance.
"So, you guys did a bet on if Jin and I will date or not?" Namjoon asked.
"Yep and Jimin is doing the laundry," Taehyung said and continued doing the victory dance. While Jimin pouted.
"Childish..." Namjoon said and chuckled.

"Sorry to interrupt but, don't we need someone to cover up for Tzuyu. I mean she is unconscious. Even if she wakes up, she won't be able fight and join us for the mission." Hoseok said.
"Why? Didn't she wake up?" Namjoon asked. I nodded.
"The nurse said she was in a worse condition than you," Yeri said.
"You are right. I'll see what I can do. I should be able to find someone that can fill up the space of Tzuyu." I said. "If you excuse me, I should probably start looking for someone. We don't have much time." I walked towards to door.
"See you at our house!" Jihyo shouted.
"Ok, see you," I answered back and walked to our boss's office. I knocked on the door.
"Come in!" Our boss shouted. So I went inside and bowed. "Oh Luna! What can I do for you?" He asked. I sat down.
"Tzuyu. She is not in a condition to join our mission. We need someone to fill up her space, just for this mission of course. Not permanently." I said
"Oh, I see. I think there is someone that can be helpful. Wait let me call her." He said and called a number. "She is an amazing fighter and hacker. This girl was also kidnapped by the Black Skull. She managed to escape and she was kidnapped at the same time as Lisa. So there is a possibility she knows her." He said looking proud.
"Oh really? That- that should be helpful." Why did I just stuttered? He said she is a good fighter. She must be strong if she escaped from Black Skull. She also knows Lisa. B-but she can't be better than me. Right?... Right? My thoughts got interrupted when a good looking girl entered the room. She bowed and sat down.
"You will be working with Bloody Moon for their mission," Boss said. I nodded in response.
"Wait-really?! Thanks. I always looked up to you Moon." The girl said nervously.
"Just call me Luna. What's your name?" I asked.
"Jennie. Kim Jennie." She said and smiled.

Hi! Alright, guys say hello to Jennie

Hi!
Alright, guys say hello to Jennie. 👋
See you soon ☘️🍀