10

(A/N= media is Lisa and Luna before Lisa got kidnapped)

"Training?" Said BTS at the same time.
"Yep, starts tomorrow after school."
*********************************

"So?" I said while pointing to the door "See you tomorrow?"
"It's late, can we stay here?" Said Yoongi while giving his gummy smile.
"Hm..."
"Please?" Yoongi pouted. I have to admit he looked super cute.
"No! See you tomorrow!" I said still pointing to the door.
"Yes, Moon. See you." Namjoon said and bowed. "Come on Yoongi." He said while dragging Yoongi to the door.
"Namjoon! No need to be formal, call me Luna." I shouted
"Yes! See you byeeee" he said and left our house with BTS.
I looked at my members "I will sleep now. Hate you guysss."
"Aww, we hate you too. Good night" Tzuyu said
"Goodniiight"
"Goodnight"

The next morning I woke up with the sound of the alarm. As always I got up and got changed but this time I didn't wear my disguise I dressed as how I would dress as in my normal life.

 As always I got up and got changed but this time I didn't wear my disguise I dressed as how I would dress as in my normal life

I checked myself in the mirror.
"Yeah, I look fine." I walked downstairs and as always saw the girls ready waiting for me at the breakfast table. I checked their outfits, they looked definitely different than their disguise.

Yeri's outfit

Rose's outfit

Rose's outfit

Tzuyu's outfit

Tzuyu's outfit

Jihyo's outfit

Jihyo's outfit

"I wonder what the student's reaction was when they saw Luna taking out a gun from her pocket and killing a man

"I wonder what the student's reaction was when they saw Luna taking out a gun from her pocket and killing a man." Said Yeri
"Yeah, they were shocked. They eyes for wide and they were like 'OMFG'" Said Rose and laughed.
"Yeah, I think we will see their reaction when we walk inside the school today,"I said.
"I am so excited to see their faces. Especially the one-inch skirt girl. What was her name again? Eun-Ju?" Said Yeri
"Seriously, I really hate her so much," I said while glaring at my food.
"Luna? Can I ask you a question? But be honest." said Jihyo
"Depends. What is it?"
"Do you like Yoongi?" Jihyo asked curiously. With her question, I felt every member looking at me and listening to what I will say.
"I-I really don't know. Like come on, you guys know that Lisa was my girlfriend before she got kidnapped. We all thought that she died. But fortunately, she is still alive. So technically speaking, I still have a girlfriend. Which is Lisa. The fact that I had a small crush on Yoongi, doesn't change the fact that I love Lisa. I love her. I miss her. We will just use BTS as backups and we will rescue Lisa. Then we will leave that bloody school and never see BTS again. Everything will be back to normal." I said not realising my watery eyes.
"L-luna. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you," said Jihyo. She looked worried.
"It is okay." I smiled sadly and continued eating the egg and bacon.
(A/N= Baekhyun lol)

~Yoongi P.O.V.~

Me and rest of the members except Jin were in the kitchen. We were eating breakfast when Jin rushed to the kitchen with his computer.
"Y-yoongi." He said while catching his breath.
"Hyung, what happened?" I asked him. He breathed deeply and opened his computer.
"I put listening devices to Bloody moon's house," Jin said.

"YOU WHAT?!?!" Shouted Namjoon.
"I put a listening device on Bloody moon's house, come on it's not a big deal. Just listen to this." He opened a voice recording from his computer.

'Do you like Yoongi?'

I froze with Jihyo's question. All BTS members looked at me to see my reaction.

'I-I really don't know. Like come on, you guys know that Lisa was my girlfriend before she got kidnapped.'

"So, the girl we are rescuing is the girlfriend of my crush," I said looking at Jin. Jin nodded.
"You had a crush on Luna?!" said Hoseok curiously.
"Yes," I answered simply.
"There is more," Jin said and continued the tape.

'We all thought that she died. But fortunately, she is still alive. So technically speaking, I still have a girlfriend. Which is Lisa. The fact that I had a small crush on Yoongi, doesn't change the fact that I love Lisa. I love her. I miss her. We will just use BTS as backups and we will rescue Lisa. Then we will leave that bloody school and never see BTS again. Everything will be back to normal.'

"oh," I said in a low tone.
"Hyung, I'm sorry," said Jungkook while patting my shoulder.
"It-Its okay. She wouldn't look at me anyways." I said while holding my tears.
"Yoongi, did you liked her?"
Then I burst out.
"I-I LOVED HER!" I sobbed."I knew her secret before everyone else did. I gave her flowers. I-I LOVED HER. She didn't love me back but seeing her every day gave me a reason to live! And now this! She has a girlfriend and will leave me as soon as we rescue that Lisa girl!" I cried even harder. I quickly ran to my room and slammed the door behind. I could still hear their voices though.

"So... what do we do now?" said Namjoon
"Hyung, did you know that he liked Luna?" asked Jimin
"Yes, I did. He liked her even before he knew her secret," said Jin
"What are we going to do now?" Asked Taehyung
"We will act as nothing happened. We don't know that Lisa is Luna's girlfriend. We will go to school as usual. We need to be nice to them, we don't want the most powerful gang in the world to be our enemies. Just act as nothing happened." Said Namjoon.
"YAH" I shouted as I threw the nearest object to the wall. I couldn't control my tears now. They were non-stop.
"Why? Why God why?" I said to myself. "At least she will be happy with Lisa. Seeing her happy is enough for me."

Hey
Hi
How are you?
Thanks a lot for reading💝💝

See you next episode😉