24

(A/N= Welcome to another Wednesday ladies and gentleman. Media is SANA because people are hating on her but like PLEASE STOP SHE IS A CUTE LOVE BALL💖💓💝💘❤️🖤💚 thx)

*summary from the previous episode*
Lisa was about to commit suicide however Jennie stopped her before she did something. They hugged and  Jennie said:
"I love you,"
******************

"I love you," Jennie said. I love you. No, I love her.
"I-I love you too. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have started a relationship with you when I already was in one. I love you. I will break up with Luna. I'm sor-" I said but she cut me off.
"No," Jennie said, softly.
"Huh?" I questioned.
"I love you but you are taken. You have a girlfriend that deserves an explanation. An explanation about everything." She said, she looked really serious.
"I-"
"Luna is an amazing person and friend. The last thing I want is to upset her." She took a deep breath. "Even if it means I will have to give up on my love," She was right. Luna is an amazing person. Her personality, character... I wouldn't want to make her sad by breaking up with her a few days after the rescue.
"I understand. I will tell her everything. I-If I do, can you give me another chance?" I said and did a cute face, which was really cringy but Jennie liked it.
"I will give you another chance if Luna is fine with it." She said and smiled.
"I love you," I said and hugged her. It felt really good to hear her heartbeat again.

~Time skips~

Jennie left to go to the company. I was in the kitchen, trying to cook something that won't poison me. I heard a phone rang. It was the phone that Luna gave me in case of emergencies. I answered the phone. It was an unfamiliar woman.

W= Woman L= Lisa

W= Is this a Bloody Moon member?
L= Yes, how may i help you?
W= I am calling you to let you know that Madam Tzuyu has woken up.
L= Tzuyu woke up?!
M= Yes, ma'am.
L= How are her measures?
W= Her blood pressure is on a good level.
L= Have you took a blood test yet?
W= No ma'am
L= Please do so, and let me know as soon as you got the results. I will be there soon.
W= Yes ma'am.

I closed the phone and ran to my room to change the pyjamas I wore for the past three days. I was pretty sure I smelled like shit since I haven't taken a long, hot showering a few years but... like... I AM NOT IN A POSITION TO GIVE A FUCK. I ran to the company as fast as I could even though I wasn't as fast as I was before. When i entered the building, I got a few 'wtf' looks from people who didn't know I returned. I went to the reception and asked where Tzuyu was staying at. The man at the reception showed me the way and I rushed inside. Tzuyu was spaced out to the coffee table next o her bed which was filled with at least twenty flowers with notes on them It seemed like Bloody Moon members brought her a flower every day.

"Tzuyu!" I said
"Lisa?!" She looked at me with wide eyes.
"Are you okay?" I asked as I sat next to her in her bed.
"Yeah, yes I am. Are YOU okay? Did they rescue you? I missed you..." She asked.
"Yeah, the mission was successful," I said. I sighed. Tzuyu was and is my best friend. She knew everything about me. She was the first one to know that I am a lesbian. She was also the first person to know my crush on Luna... everything. She needed to knew about this as well. "I have things to tell you."
"What is it?"
"Are you ready? It may be a lot to handle."
"I'm always ready. And also, my best friend just came back from the dead. It cant be that baad." She said. I chuckled.
"Have you met Jennie," I asked her. She nodded.
"Yeah, I did. What about her?"
"I love her." I went straight to the point. Tzuyu looked at me for two seconds, and shouted.
"WHAT?!"
"I love Jennie..."
"Luna..." She said. My heart got faster.
"I-is she here?" I whispered.
"What? No. Luna is not here. I just thought of her... How?" She said. I realised how scared I was to tell Luna.
"How? Well... When we were at Black Skull House, we had- we haaa-" I said bit Tzuyu cut me off.
"You had sex, continue please." Tzuyu said.
"No... I mean yes. We did have sex but it was more than sexual desire. We had a connection. A connection I didn't felt with Luna or anyone else, just Jennie." I said, looking at her eyes. "And I feel guilty. Not only i cheated on Luna, but I also fall in love with someone else. I know that she struggled a lot when I was kidnapped and I don't want her to go through another stressful time because of me. But i just don't see the point in lying to her about how I feel when Jennie is in this building." I said as expected, I was crying.
"Wh-What does Jennie say?" Tzuyu asked
"Jennie said that she will give me another chance if Luna is fine with it. Jennie really wants me to come clear but I don't know how..." I answered
"I think you should say what you have in your mind. Luna is your girlfriend but beyond that she is your friend. A friend who cares about you. I'm sure she will understand if you give her time but don't rush. Tell her when you are ready. Whenever that will be." Tzuyu said, smiling. She never judges me and always gives the best advice.
"Thank you, Tzuyu," I said. "You don't look like you just woke up from a coma." I said, trying to lighten the mood a bit. She smiled.
"Now get me some water all this talking made my throat dry." Tzuyu said, pointing at the glass of water.

Hellooooooo
Thanks for reading!
Do you guys have any questions about me or the fanfic? Please ask me!

And also Thank you for 5K reads! I can't explain how happy and shocked I am at the moment. 5026 reads to be exact... ✨✨IT'S JUST SO MUCH✨✨

I will see you next Wednesday!
🌺🌺🌺