8

(A/N= media is Bloody moon before Lisa got kidnapped)

I was cuddling Jihyo when the cafeteria door opened loudly. I looked at the door and saw...
***********************

... saw black skulls leader with four people behind him.

"Where is SHINee?" I whispered to Tzuyu
"Rooftop." She answered
"Tell them to block the exit of the cafeteria." She nodded and texted Kibum to let him know. The leader of the black skull took a look at the cafeteria and shouted
"I know Bloody moon is here. Bloody moon come out or I'll kill some of your classmates."
I saw Yoongi glaring at me. I mouthed
"We got this" to him.  The leader of the black skull took his gun out, which made everyone gasp. He pointed towards the ceiling and shoot about 3 times. He shouted again
"COME OUT OR I WILL KILL SOMEONE." We didn't do anything until he walked towards our table and dragged me towards him by my hair. He hold me with one of his arms and pointed the gun to my head with the other one. He shouted again
"Come out or I'll kill this nerd."
I smirked. I hold his arm that held the gun. I twisted his arm around. He screamed from the pain. I kicked his balls and threw him to the ground.
"Who do you think you just called a nerd?!" I shouted. I took out my gun and pointed to his head. I signed the other members to come. They took their guns out and pointed to the other blood skull members. The blood skull was just frozen. They didn't move. They probably didn't expect us to be in disguise.
"Who are you?" He managed to say after a while. I smirked and took off my glasses.
"I'm Moon nice to meet you." I took a look at the cafeteria. I saw BTS staring at us with wide eyes and shocked faces. I turned to the girls.
"Kill them." I said to the girls and turned to their leader. I slowly walked towards him while he was still on the floor, terrified.
"I know I look hot but you don't need to eye-rape me." I whispered to his ear. I shot his from his stomach and took my phone out and called Onew. SHINee rushed to the cafeteria and saw the dead body of the black skulls leader in the ground.
"Can you take care of the dead body. I want to find Lisa." I said while hugging my brother. He nodded. I turned to the girls who had already killed the other members.
"Search him. I want his phone, any papers, notes. Anything that can give us a clue about where Lisa is. I will take some air." I said to the girls.
"Yes, Moon!" Jihyo said. I then left the cafeteria leaving all of the shocked faces of students behind. I went to the rooftop but I heard some footsteps when I arrived at the roof. I took my gun out and pointed to the people that were following me. It was.... BTS...dicks. They were (Jung)shook that I actually pointed a gun to them. I put my gun back into my pocket and sat down.
"What do you want, assholes?" I said while looking at them with a judging face. Then something pretty unexpected happened, Namjoon bowed.
"M-Moo-on we a-are so-sorry for wh-what we di-d" Namjoon said while stuttering. At that moment I had two choices.
First one was to forgive these idiots.
The second option was that I could make them regret what they did to me.

(A/N= Luna forgive them... This is a fanfic. You should be friends with them.
Luna= Well... NO
A/N= YAH)

"Look who is stuttering now. By the way, your punches were too weak, you should practise more." I said while rolling my eyes and walked to the cafeteria. I could imagine their faces in terror. They must be really scared.
I entered the cafeteria. The students were gone, they were probably sent to their homes. I walked to Tzuyu who was holding a black box in her hand.
"What's that?" I asked her.
"Stuff that came out of the black skull members." She handed me the box. It had guns, bullets and one notebook. I put the box down and sat down in one of the tables. I started to look through the notebook. All it had was a few drawings of guns and a code. Yeri was not a specialist in code breaking, so we had to find someone else to break it for us. I turned to Tzuyu.
"Go to the company and give this to them. Tell them to find someone to break the code." I said
"Yes, I'll get going then." I smiled and she left. I then turned to Rose and Jihyo. They were taking the foundation off that we used to cover our tattoos.
"Since all students knows we are bloody moon... Can we not wear our disguise?" said Rose.
"Yeah, I don't see a point to wear disguise." I said. They looked really happy.
"So, does this means that we can bully BTS?" said Jihyo
"Yes girl, we will make them regret." said Rose.

"But I don't want to..." I said. They quickly looked at me.
"Luna, are you okay?" said Rose
"Luna are you sick or something..." said Jihyo
"Why don't you want to bully BTS? They bullied you." said Rose
"OMG, do you like Yoongi?!" said Rose
"Oh My Fucking Lord. Do you really? We should have known when he dragged you to the toilet." said Jihyo.
"WHAT NOOOOOOO, he just helped me t-" I pointed at my breast.
"HOLY MOLY, Did he touch your boobs?"  said Jihyo
"THEY HAD SEX!!!?" shouted Rose
"NOOOOO, HE JUST HELPED ME TO COVER TH-" I shouted
"DID HE GIVE YOU A HICKEY!" said Jihyo
"SHUT UP! HE HELPED ME COVER MY TATTOO!" I shouted
"ohh" said Rose
"I see now... Why didn't you said before." said Jihyo
"I TRIED!" I shouted
"Ok, jeez calm down. We were just joking." said Jihyo
"Well, I wasn't. I think they would be a good couple!" said Rose but she stopped talking with me giving her death glares. I felt my phone vibrate and quickly opened it.

Yeri= Y
Luna=L
Y= LUNA LUNA LUNA
L= Yes Yeri, what happened? Are you at home?
Y= Well I am at home and I had some spare time while I was wait-
L= Just get to the point.
Y=I KNOW WHERE LISA IS!
L=
Y= Moon, are you there?
Y= Luna! Are you listening?
Y= Helloooo
Y= A-are you there?
L= send me the address

Heyoooo
Thank you for reading this episode
I will post a new episode soon.

baiiiiii~💕