14

(A/N= Media is Namjin hehehhe This should foreshadow something *wink wink* *flying kiss*)

I ran towards the bodies lying on the ground.
"TZUYU! NAMJOON!"
*************************

I ran towards Tzuyu and Namjoon that looked lifeless, just lying on the ground. They both had multiple bullet scars in their chest, their noses and ears were bleeding and... and they had the symbol of the black skull carved to their skin. They were losing blood from their scars. They were unconscious but breathing. But they didn't look like they can survive any longer. Without any thinking, I called the person that I knew definitely was awake, Yoongi.

"Come on open your damn phone," I whispered as I waited for Yoongi to pick up.

Y= Yoongi
L= Luna

Y= hello? Luna, why di-
L= Yoongi! I am on my way to my company, be here as soon as possible. Bring Bloody moon and BTS too. Namjoon and Tzuyu are injured. Be quick.
Y= Wait LUNA! WE CAN'T COME TO YOUR COMPANY! WE ARE ENEM-

I finished the phone call.
We had no time to spend in a nonsense talk. I quickly opened my car and put Tzuyu and Namjoon at the back seat. They didn't look really comfortable but I couldn't care less. I drove to our company. On my way, I ranged our health team which is a team formed by nurses and doctors that heals gangsters that are injured. We have our own team because no one wants to explain to a hospital nurse why there are eight bullets in your body without the nurse being suspicious and calling the police. And we hate the police. I quickly got out of my car once I arrived. The health team was already waiting in front of the building along with our boss.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself. The nurses quickly carried Tzuyu and Namjoon inside to the operation room. I ran after them but was stopped with our boss calling my name.
"Luna!" He shouted angrily. And I knew what was coming.
"Yes, sir?" I asked acting like I don't know what I did wrong.
"What do you think you are doing?!?!"
"I-"
"That Namjoon guy... He is from another gang BTS, another company. He is our enemy and you know it."
"I know sir. Bu-"
"No. He cannot heal here. Take him to his company or something."
"He will die!"
"AND WHY do you care?!" He came closer. "I am no-" He continued but I cut him off
"I don't like this company's location."
"huh?"

"The food is also really bad. This whole building... is built from the money I gave to you. I bet I can find a different company. Or even create my own... If I do so Bloody Moon, SHINee, TWICE and SEVENTEEN would also follow me. And what will happen to you..? Well- let's think. You will lose all of your gangs, it usually takes two years to form a new gang an-"
"No, Luna that is NOT what I meant-"
"I know... I'm just stating facts. So, you were saying something?" He signed deeply.
"Namjoon or any other BTS member can heal here... They can also come whenever they want..."
"Really!" I acted to be surprised. " You really didn't need to do that but, thanks." I turned away and ran towards the entrance. Once I entered the building I saw Jin crying on the floor. I went to him.
"Jin, are you okay? Come on get up." I hold him from his shoulders and got him up. "The operation room is there. And how did you get inside? I was near the entrance, I didn't saw you getting in. How did you come here this fast?"
"I knew the wouldn't let me in since I am from another company so I sneaked in from the bathroom window. I was nearby when Yoongi called me and said that Namjoon was... he was..." He burst into tears. I didn't know what to do, I just hugged him tightly and let his tears make my shirt wet. He moved away from me. " I am sorry. I just can't believe that Namjoon is-"
"Hey, you don't need to talk about it. He will be fine."
"Luna?"
"Hm?"
"How did you know you liked girls?"
"uhm... That's a hard question. It's different for everyone. Some people just know in their heart. Some people have a crush and then understand that they like the same sex. But for me... well I was really confused because I had relationships with boys before but I had a crush on one girl, Lisa, so I just went for it and kissed her. And I enjoyed it as much as I did with boys. Maybe even more. And I realised I was bisexual. I identify myself as bisexual since then. Why do you ask?"
"No reason..." He said looking at his feet. Then we saw the Bloody moon and BTS rushing into the building.
"LUNA!" Yeri shouted
"Where is Namjoon?" Jungkook said
"They are in the operation room. They should be out soon." I answered. I pointed at the seats. "Let's sit down and be patient. Okay?" They all nodded and sat down. Jin was still looking at his feet and he had teary eyes. He looked like he was suffering a lot.

~Time skip (1 hour later)~

The operation room's door opened and we all rushed to the nurse. She bowed at me.
"Their condition is good. Madam Tzuyu is still unconscious but Sir Namjoon is awake. Madam Tzuyu was in a worse condition than Sir Namjoon. Even if she wakes up, it will be hard for her to continue her normal life for a while. However, Sir Namjoon is fine. You can see him in the resting room if you follow me." We nodded and started following her. Jin was in the front. She pointed at the door of the resting room bowed and left. Jin rushed into the room and before I could blink Jin went to Namjoon, who was staring at the wall with no expression, and kissed him on his lips unevenly.

Come on, you knew that was coming. I gave so many hints. ;)

Thanks for reading 🌠🌠💫
Purple you guys <3 <3 <3

You know that I post every Wednesday right? Well this week is half term and I feel like a productive person so I'm going to post two episodes. ^•^