16

(A/N= Media is Jennie)

"Just call me Luna. What's your name?" I asked.
"Jennie. Kim Jennie." She said and smiled.
********************

"Nice to meet you, Jennie! Well, go to your house now. We can meet at the company tomorrow at maybe four o'clock and I can take you to the training centre. You will meet the members and get further information about the mission tomorrow. Alright?" I said, trying to reduce her nervousness.
"Yeah, yeah! See you tomorrow, Moon." She said happily
"I told you to call me Luna."
"See you tomorrow Luna, then." I smiled and stood up. I bowed to our boss and waved to Jennie. I left his office. I slowly walked towards my car. I drove to our house. Once I arrived, I went inside and saw all of my members, except for Tzuyu, laying on the couch. They were watching a movie.
"Did you find someone to cover up for Tzuyu?" Yeri asked.
"Yeah, you will meet her tomorrow," I answered
"How is she? Is she good at fighting?" Jihyo asked
"She should be. Boss looked proud of her. I don't know why but I have a strange vibe of her." I said as I sat down next to them.
"What kind of vibe?" Jihyo asked again.
"As if she will take my position," I said quietly.
"Your position? What do you mean by that?" Rose asked.
"Like- You know what? You will meet her tomorrow." I said.
"Alright," Yeri said. We watched the movie and eventually fall asleep on the couch, together.

I woke up in the morning with the morning sun slowly entering my eyes---  No just kidding, I had to pee. I looked around me and saw Yeri hugging my leg at the edge of the couch, Jihyo sleeping on the floor and my head was on Rose's lap, who was sleeping in a sitting position. You know normal people would slowly get out of the couch and would try not to wake her friends up. *Evil laugh* Not me!
"Wake up pussies!" I shouted which caused Yeri to fall off the couch, on top of Jihyo.
"Yah! Bitch!" Jihyo shouted and started cursing at Yeri.
"It wasn't my fault! It was Luna!!" Yeri said. I stood up and helped them get up.
"Rise and shine! Rise and shine! We have to go to school. So you better get up and get ready." I said and went to my room to get ready for school. Yesterday, our school was weird. Everyone was looking and whispering about us. But the good thing is, we didn't have to deal with all of the annoying people. They were just too scared.

I wore this

I went downstairs

I went downstairs. The girls were ready. We ate breakfast and left our house. We drove to the school. When we got out of our car, we saw that BTS was waiting for us.
"Good morning girls~~" Jimin said cutely.
"Morning." Rose said.
"Omg, why are they talking to my oppaaa!?" A girl screamed from the top of her lungs.
"Bitches"
"Slut"
"Did they blackmailed them or something?" Eun-ju said.
(A/N= If you don't remember Eun-ju is the girl that Yoongi kissed and bullied Bloody moon.)
Me and my members couldn't care less about their opinions but BTS looked really uncomfortable.
"Shut up, Eun-ju." Namjoon said.
"But Namjoon oppa! Those bitc-" Eunju said But was cut off by Jimin.
"If you speak one more word." Jimin said in a threatening way.
"Yoongi oppa! Why are not standing by your girlfriend?" Eun-ju said.
"Girlfriend?" I mumbled under my breath. 'Why do I care anyways...' I thought
"Girlfriend?! We are NOT dating Eun-ju and you know it." Yoongi said. I smiled... Wait! Why did I smile!
"Yah, oppa! Why would you say that..?" Eun-ju said.
"Hey everyone listen!" Yoongi shouted, which gathered a crowd around us. "Do not believe anyone who says that they are dating a member of BTS. No one in BTS is dating so do not believe Eun-ju's bullshit. No on-... no one except..." He looked at Namjoon and Jin. Oh no...
"Except!?"
"He is looking at Jin!"
"Jin oppa! Do you have a girlfriend?!"
"Oh my God!"
"Is it one of the ex-nerds!?"
"I swear I will kill the-" Eun-ju said But was cut by ME.
"I would like to see you try." I said keeping a poker face. Most of the students were shock since this was their first time hearing my voice. "You said you will kill me. So why don't you try. You saw me killing a man in-front of your eyes. Right?" She stood still. "Right?!" I shouted this time.
"Y-yeah" She said stuttering.
"So why are saying you will kill me? Do you want to try?!" I walked closer
"N-no!"
"Good. Move." The crowd around us moved, forming a path for us to go through. I looked at BTS and Bloody moon. They were smirking.
"What do we have now?" I asked normally.
"Uhm... Maths!" Jungkook answered.
"Oh no... It's soooo boring." Jihyo said. We casually started walking towards the school building.
"I spend two hours on the homework." Taehyung complained.
"Huh?!? HOMEWORK?! WHAT HOMEWORK?!" Rose shouted.
"The booklet. Did you forget?" Hoseok said.
"Omg. Hehehehe. Jimin~~~" Rose pouted.
"Nope, you can not copy my homework."
"Pleaseee"
"Nope!"

THANKS for reading!
I am currently praying the kpop Gods for me to buy BTS concert tickets for London 😂
Wish Good luck to me!💛💛