26

(A/N= media: Repeat after me kids, who do we love? THIS CUTIE PIE)

L= Luna J= Jennie

L= Hi Jen, can we talk?
J= Sure... About what?
L= About how you fucked my girlfriend.

"LUNA!" Rose shouted

J= oh. L-Luna, let's meet at the company cafe.
L= Sure! I'll be there!
I said sarcastically.
*******************

"What are you going to say?" Rose asked.
"What do you mean?"
"You said you'll meet her at the cafe..."
"Hah! You're funny. She can wait. I'm going home."
"Lisa lives at the Bloody Moon house. Would you feel comfortable?"
"You're right. I'm going to stay at BTS house then." I said. I opened my phone and called Yoongi.

Y= Yoongi L=Luna

Y= Hello? Luna?
L= Hi Yoongi. Can I visit your house? Send me the address, please?
Y= Huh? Okay.
L= Alright, thanks.
Y= See you~

"So you're going to BTS house," Rose asked.
"Seems like it. I'll stay there for a while. I- I don't want to talk to Lisa." I answered her.
"Alright. Will you be okay?" Rose asked. It was obvious she was worried and nervous.
"Yes! Of course, I will be okay... Can you deliver a message to Lisa and Jennie for me?"
"Yes, of course."
"Tell them to avoid me for a couple of days. I need some time to think." I said
"I will don't worry. Just, clear out your head. I will deal with gang matters. Call me if you need something." Rose said. She is the best friend I can ever have.
"Okay. Thank you." I said. My phone vibrated, I looked at the notification. It was Yoongi, texting his address. I and walked out of the company. I went to the nearest taxi and gave the driver the address.

After a few minutes, I was at the BTS house. I paid the taxi driver and walked to the door. I rang the bell. As soon as I did, I heard a loud scream, which I guessed was coming from Jin.

"GET THE DOOR YOU BASTARDS!" Jin screamed.
"I'll get itttt!" Jimin said and opened the door. "Luna?" He said questioningly.
"Hello Jimin. Long time no sees." I said as i forced myself into the house. "If you let me, I'll stay here for a few days."
"HUh?" Jin shouted from another room.
"Can i stay here for a while?" I repeated myself, and I hate to repeat myself.
"What? Why?" Yoongi said as he entered the living room. He was jumping in one leg while trying to wear his socks.
"Something happened. Can i stay here?" I said, again.
"I-" Yoongi said but Jin cut his words.
"Sure!"
"Yeah," Jimin said
"Of course, why are you even asking?" Namjoon said.
"I mea-" yoongi said but Hoseok cut him.
"Why not. We'll be happy."
"Yeah! it will be fun!" Jungkook said as he jumped a few times.
"I mean- sure," Yoongi said.
"Thanks," I said and smiled.
"You can sit down," Taehyung said and pointed at the couch.
"What happened that you can't stay at your house?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, Lisa kinda cheated on me," I answered.
"Huh!" Hoseok screamed.
"What the fuck!" Yoongi shouted.
"Language kid," Jin said.
"sorry.. but how?!"
"Well, you see. Lisa and Jennie made some love. Probably at nigh-" I said sarcastically. jimin cut me.
"I- I think we know what cheating is," Jimin said.
"Well, apparently they are in love," I said.
"Oh."
"Sorry," Yoongi said.
"Why are you apologizing?" I asked.
"I feel bad," Yoongi said.
"Anyways, I overheard Lisa talking to Tzuyu," I said.
"Wait- Did Tzuyu woke up?!" Namjoon said
"Yeah, today," I answered.
"We should visit her," Jin suggested. Yoongi kinda jumped a little bit.
"Yeah! You should. Namjoon can I talk to you a bit?" Yoongi said and dragged him out of the living room, leaving me with the curious faces of BTS.

~Yoongi P.O.V.~
"What happened that you can't stay at your house?" Taehyung asked.
"Well, Lisa kinda cheated on me," Lisa said. WHAT THE FUCK L-Lisa cheated on Luna...
"Huh!" Hoseok screamed.
"What the fuck!" I shouted. Which was an amazing way to show my thoughts.
"Language kid," Jin said.
"sorry.. but how?!" I asked
"Well, you see. Lisa and Jennie made some love. Probably at nigh-" Luna said sarcastically. Jimin cut her.
"I- I think we know what cheating is," Jimin said.
"Well, apparently they are in love," Luna said. She looked really sad and disappointed. Which broke my heart.
"Oh."
"Sorry," I said.
"Why are you apologizing?"Luna asked.
"I feel bad," I said. Which was true. I felt really bad for her.
"Anyways, I overheard Lisa talking to Tzuyu," Luna said.
"Wait- Did Tzuyu woke up?!" Namjoon said
"Yeah, today," Luna answered.
"We should visit her," Jin suggested and i came up with the amazing idea.
"Yeah! You should. Namjoon can I talk to you a bit?" I said excitedly and dragged him out of the living room.

"Yoongi, what happened?" Namjoon asked. I looked around to make sure Luna didn't follow us.
"I need you to do something for me," I said
"What is it?" Namjoon asked.
"Can you visit Tzuyu. All of you."
"Sure but why- Ohhhh, you want to be alone with Lunaaa." He said and smirked.
"HEY! Don't have any perverted thoughts. She is my friend before she is my crush. I want her to feel good. And I can see that she is not comfortable with you guys." I said
"Okay, I'll leave with the guys," Namjoon said and started walking to the living room. I followed him.

"I think we should visit Tzuyu!" Namjoon shouted with the worst acting skills I have ever seen in my 26 years of existence.
"Yeah, we probably should!" I shouted which, to be honest, was probably worse than Namjoon's acting skills.
"She was with me when I got shot!" Namjoon said loudly.
"Yeah, she was," I said lowering my voice a bit.
"Come on guys, let's go!" Namjoon sais and turned towards me. "Yoongi!"
"Y-yes?!"
"You should stay with Luna!" He shouted.
"Okay! If you say so." I said. I glared at the rest of BTS who was looking at us like we were crazy and shit.
"Let's go!" Hoseok shouted who was the first one to get what was happening.
"Bye, Luna!" Jin said and they all said 'bye' to Luna and slowly walked to the door. Jimin came to my ear.
"You are the worst actors I have ever seen in my life," Jimin whispered and ran away while bouncing. They all left. I turned to Luna.
"How are you feeling?"
"I'm fine." (A/N= IM FEELING JUST FINE-FINE-FINE)
"Good. do you want to talk?"
"Do you have chocolate?"
"Yeah, we do. Do you want some?" I asked her. She nodded slowly.
"And milk." She added.
"Got it! anything else?" I asked before leaving to go to the kitchen. She shook her head to say 'no'.
When i came back, Luna was sitting next to the TV and going through the Cd's we own.
"Do you want to watch a movie?" i asked
"Yes." She said and pouted. Ok, I'm not going to fanboy but LIKE SHE IS SO FUCKING CUTE LIKE OMG. "I got your chocolate!" I said and she literally jumped on the couch and started to eat the chocolate. "Which movie do you want to watch?" I asked her.
"Uhm... You can choose." She said. So I choose the most classic love movie, not realising that was a mistake.
We were at the end of the movie. She didn't say a thing throughout the movie.
"So what do you think?" I asked to get her to talk.
"BULLSHIT!" She shouted out of nowhere.
"What?" I said, confused.
"How can this be real?"
"It's not real. It's a movie-" I said but she stopped me.
"What? Am i supposed to believe this?!" She shouted facing the TV. "How can you just be sitting in a library with seven pounds of makeup and a handsome guy comes up to you and says 'Oh! I like your face! Wanna drink coffee?' and the girl says 'Yeah sure!' and six months later they get married an have eight kids. BULLSHIT!"
"Ughm..."
"Give me the chocolate!" She shouted so i throw the last chocolate bar to her in which she ate in fifteen seconds.

Helloooooo

WELL, Guess who finally got her concert ticket arguing with Ticketmaster, the delivery company and Royal Mail. THIS GURL. Well, apparently they lost my tickets but I got them! *evil laugh*

Anyways, the concert is in 10 days, 20 hours, 44 minutes and 23 seconds but, you know... Who is counting? Because I am definitely not counting every second... :>

See you next Wednesday!