Chapter 9: || Dinner By His Choice ||

Shivaay started the car and both continue to argue. Finally, they just keep quiet knowing that it was pointless explaining to the other.

After few moments of silence, she looked at him with puppy eyes"..aapko bhook nahi lagi?"

Shivaay-" Hmmm lagi hai...lekin no dhaba this time..last time tumhari choice kii jagah pe chale thee iss baar meri choice.."

Anika "okay"

He took her to an exclusive Italian Restaurant.

He pulled the chair for her and she sat timidly, feeling like a fish out of water in the quiet atmosphere.

He passed a menu to her, and took the other cordially smiling at the waitress.

Minutes later he ordered a chicken lasagne for himself and turned towards Anika.

She was still confused looking at the menu.

Shivaay-"tum kya logi...?"

Anika-"Iss mein toh sab kuch non-veg hai." she says scanning for a veg item.

Shivaay-"Tum vegetarian ho...?"

Anika nodded.

Shivaay-"okay wait let me see. I think you will like this" ,saying that he ordered a veg Spaghetti Milano for her. "anything for drinks?"

Anika nodded in a no.

As the dishes came in, he ate tastefully. Anika slowly ate using the fork.

Shivaay-"waise nahi aise karke khaaoo." he demonstrated and she followed, he taught her to rotate the fork and then raise it to eat.

It was something new for her but she loved it.

As they walked out Shivaay "wasn't the food amazing...?"

Anika- "Haan acha thaa lekin dhaba ka khaana toh dhaba ka khaana hota hai.."

Shivaay-" Never mind !"

As they sat in car she turned on the radio.

Thodi manmaaniya ho

Thodi nadaaniyan ho

Ho shararatein bhi thodi zara

Thodi beimaaniya ho

Door pareshaniya ho

Jaake duniya se keh do zara...

Anika smiled and looked out of the window admiring the night scene. While Shivaay stole glances at her. She was actually beginning to enjoy his annoying company.

Befikra bhi hona zaroori hai

Befikri mein khona zaroori hai

Beimaaniya ho door pareshaniya ho

Jaake duniya se keh do zara...

Just as they were passing the marine drive, Anika spoke aloud gathering his attention.

"Ek min. Please ice cream khaate hain naa pleaseee.."