Chapter 34:|| Revisiting His Past ||

He fidgeted, in sleep. As he turned a sharp pain rose through his back. He lazily opened his eyes and looked around. He could make out the bright day through the translucent curtains, immediately he sat up holding his back. How long had he been sleeping? He looked at the watch 11:00 am..! He rubbed his face and got up. He picked up his phone from the table.

10 missed calls

"Hell!" he cursed under his breath. Immediately he called back, and spoke to the person. "One minute."  he said over the phone as he searched his table. He looked at his table neatly arranged. He thought for a moment. He had left all the papers and file scattered as he had been working, though it was quite not his style but he had as he was over worked with the entire thing. Also he had been sitting there and after that he only remembered waking up now. The voice at the other end brought him back to his senses. "I will call you back!" he cut the call and threw his phone on the bed, and started searching for the papers he was looking for, finding it he called back the person and told him the details.

He quickly went to the washroom and freshened up. Now he sat on the bed rewinding to the last night. Yes he had been discussing the accounts and legal documents of his companies rather which once upon a time belonged to him with Mishra! After that he was going through Rana's activities in his companies , and after that he woke up! When did he sleep,? Confused he looked at the table. He was pretty sure he hadn't left the table like that. He realised maybe Anika..! But why would she come to my room?

His phone beeped, he read the message. He clenched his jaw in anger, teading thevpiece of information Mishra sent him. He had to hurry up all the lanes were ending in a dead end! He walked out, to the hall. She saw him come and pasted a straight smile on her face.

"Ho gayi aapki morning?"

He nodded as he poured himself some water and sipped it on.

Clearing his throat he spoke-"Wo tum mere room mein aayi thii?"

Anika -"Haan woo.."

He cut her and spoke in a cold voice-"Meri desk ko..."

She nodded in a yes before he could complete, as she saw his facial expression tense up and his jaw clench.

He coldly-"Don't touch my things next time, I don't like people meddling around with my stuff." He turned to leave when her words stopped him.

Anika spoke standing across the table-"Aap kyun kar rahe hain ye sab?"

Shivaay closed his fingers in a fist as he saw her, his eyes questioning her.

Anika-"I thought aap aage bad chuke hain, but your still stuck there. Life sabko chance nahi deti...aapko diya hai...toh aap..."

"Enough Anika!" he spat the words in anger as he took a step close to her. Her eyes widened in shock. She had never seen this side of him. She had seen him anger previously but this was all a new level, a higher one. He had never spoken to her in that tone. She gulped as she saw him furious his jaw clenched. "Enough!"

"Aap..." She managed to speak, hoping he would calm down.